just got my dick wet!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mushie, Mar 4, 2009.

1. for the first time!

Had a nice looking girl over and we smoked a few bowls, and one thing led to another :D.

Keep in mind this was all while I was shrooming haha, im still kinda tripping, but coming down. I was just in this mindset where i wanted to hang out with someone so I invited her over and it endud up being a fun time! She just left, and im still trippin but coming down. Whats up GC!!

2. High Five dude congrats on losin the v card and welcome to the club.

3. Nice. +Rep.. So how old are you? Just curious. I was 18 when I lost mine, lol..

4. i just turned 19 a few weeks ago

5. are you sure it really happened and it wasn't all just your imagination?

ha, just kidding. Nice going though.

but did you offer her shrooms?

6. Hahaha less than 24 hour turnaround from posting pictures asking to have your ass rated, to losing the V-card. Congrats dude, you've officially gotten more than I have in a while.

7. hell yeah, get that nut brotha

8. shes not into shrooms, she drinks and smokes occasionally thats about it...

9. Nice!

It's weird, when I shroom, I think of sexual thoughts, so I could see this happening without even trying.

10. Lucky ass:mad: Ive been without pussy for months now and i cant take it anymore!

11. Just as long as I have my trusty righty :rolleyes:

12. Psh, mix it up a little and go lefty.

13. its not even so much i was thinking of having sex, i just wanted someone to talk to and hangout with. i guess im more open? or im just lucky? idk haha :D

14. I dunno i like righty but lefty gets pissed everytime i cheat on her.

I dunno like a 3some every now and then :cool:

15. ever since i trained my left i prefer it, sorry righty:p

16. When you was fuckin' her, you did say call me Biggie right?

17. best 2 minutes of your life?

lol jk.. grats, i guess :duno:

18. honetsly i came before i had time to say much anythgin, it was awkward, but im shroomin and i could honestly give a fuck haha!