Just got MFLB however...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SkilledToker, Jan 10, 2015.

1. I just picked up a Magic Flight Launch box a few days ago for $145. However, I found a thread called "Possible Health Issues with MFLB" which can be found here and I am curious about the health concern as well. Also, it says something about the copper solder heating up being extremely toxic. I bought this because I wanted to have a good vaporizer for the health benefits of vaping vs smoking for a decent price, I could have spent that $145 or save it. Was this a good investment  or should I saved up and have gone with a different vape? Is what is said in that topic a health risk / the copper solder heating up?

Thanks and please don't give me shit about my name, it's just a name.

2. I think your main concern should be paying $145 for a MFLB. That's very overpriced

3. Did you even read the OP from FC? It was edited by a mod with a quote from magic flight debunking the concerns.

4. Magic flight have a Q&A on there website,and the issues werent true. Smear campaign i suspect.

Anc yea as austin says thats a bit pricey for a box.unless of course its a rose wood with etchings.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yup.    See the linked mod quote in red.

6. Puddle glum got nothing to contribute don't post. Also yes I saw the mod edit but was difficult to understand and I looked on mflbs website and found out it's all false.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #8 puddleglum, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015

The guy spreading FIVE YEAR OLD FALSE RUMORS gets to decide what is and isn't helpful to the community: priceless... ;)

8.  Difficult to understand?   The only thing that you needed to understand was the last sentence in that link which read, "In sum, the chances of this being any sort of issue are effectively zero."