Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got mbm2 directions are vague

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mookie0608, Jul 19, 2018.

1. I just got a magical butter machine and was really excited I even got that oven device just for decarbing weed. I go onto the website for mb and they have a ton of recipes but it’s very vague.

I want to make cannabis infused coco butter to use as a topical, and it tells me the ingriedients but nothing about weed.

I also looked into make cannabutter as well same thing I believe and I also can’t figure out how you actually get the butter shape like I’m there website.

I wanted to look into seeing as well making an extraction oil to use in a vape pen. Can’t find anything. I figured a vape pen would be more convenient then vaping since I’ll have like a 2 week supply or month what ever I’m the pen and I can medicate all day when I’m out and not have to carry the vaporizer stash jar etc. also an oil for possible using in bath tub if you even can, and possibly edibles and once again I can’t return my machine and don’t really want to but it does not make things as simple as I was lead to believe. You still need to cook brownies in the oven that defeats the purpose of this machine. I got it for the sole purpose I can cook outside and not drink my house up and my ovens so old and inaccurate. It’s bad enough grinding even a tiny amount inside. I figured though I would still be able to make the lotion topical or the cannabutter a few different oils hopefully one I can use in a pen but most of the instructions don’t mention marijuana as an ingredient.

Would appreciate the help. I don’t want to waist my $175, I would like to get this working some how, and hopefully not have to cook everything on top of using the machine. I was going to make a few different batches of things up I have so much avb and fresh buds to try new things out.