Just got maced while twisted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BIGxBARE, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Damn all i gotta say is pepperspray blows. You cant see for like 30 minutes straight. I had a speech to do with a group and we did non lethal weapons and i got maced so i dont have to do any other work

2. I just got back from my speech class and this girl did her final PowerPoint speech on boogars...

I <3 community college

3. That sounds like a terrible project to be part of. Hope you're feeling all right man.

4. Why would you volunteer to do that ?

5. I would've rather gotten tazed.. lol

[​IMG]

6. OP IS TRAINING TO BECOME A POLICE OFFICER!

i dont think we like your kind around here.

7. gimmie head till im dead.

8. Lol well it started as a joke. Like hey if i get mace i dont have to do any work. Then they were like you wont so i was like yeah i will. And all my speeches have been over hemp and pot so we came up with the idea of getting blazed first. Im alright it jist suks for the first hour.

9. Dude I can vouch for this. Pepper spray is fucking horrible. Especially if you don't know how to deal with it and you start rubbing your eyes. Lesson learnt

10. #10 Oh Well Whatever, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Taser is worse..alot of people have broken necks, gotten concussions etc that way..alot of deaths by taser too..Mace is painful but temporary and doesn't put you in a position of risk(except if used in a prolonged torture Gitmo style etc..resulting in deaths..Yay U.S.A.)..'persay' while if you're tased you fall flat wherever on whatever's close to you so it's up to chance in that instance really.

11. Tasers are more intense, and i guess more dangerous if its not like setup with a mat and stuff. But mace puts your face on fire! Its horrible for like 45 minutes then you can finally start opening your eyes. Ive got a video ill post up.

12. [quote name='"BIGxBARE"']Tasers are more intense, and i guess more dangerous if its not like setup with a mat and stuff. But mace puts your face on fire! Its horrible for like 45 minutes then you can finally start opening your eyes. Ive got a video ill post up.[/quote]

Haha yes please I really want to see that video.

13. Video will never surface.

14. I went with my sister to the movies real late at night.. It was like the last movie showing. Movie is over and we go back to her car to leave and we are literally the only people there, we get in the car and drive to the stop sign and the car died on us so we figure out she forgot to get gas (woman right? lol) so theres this cop in the parking lot and he offers to take my sister to the gas station and I wait.. Well while I was waiting my sister gave me the keys and on her key ring was mace and I guess I thought it would be fun to mess with it.. idk lol. long story short.. my sister and cop get back only to find me trying to hold back the tears after I accidentally maced half my face and gotten it all over my hands and after touching my lips and eyes they kept burning as well.. Me and my sister always look back on this and laugh.

Don't play with mace kids.. shit burns for days and milk does NOT work... that well anyways. when it comes to mace.

15. [quote name='"Lil Keke"']Video will never surface.[/quote]

Ill post it after i go to reggaefest tonight. Its onlu like 2 minutes i havent even watched it yet.

16. Haha nice vid man!

And to edit it, you can simply put in into microsoft movie maker and put an audio file of a bleep over the times you want to bleep anything out!

Also you could try posting it in the video/computer section and someone could edit it for you!

17. Who says twisted? :smoke:

18. "ay bro you tryna get twisted"

"nah man i'm good"

ABOVE THE INFLUENCE