Just got lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bablok, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I am not exaturating this at all. So after cheefin some bowls i go outside to smoke a jack amd decide to check on some work on my house (i just met this contracter guy tht cheefs) on this window were cutting out and right as i walk towards the feild to the left of my house i see flashing lights. I walk out in the feild more to get a wider veiw and i see a cop and i got bud and a bowl in my pocket so im thinking "pleeeeease dont be a cop" and sure enough he says is your name ***** ***** and hes like 20 ft in front of me with a blinding flash light and im like nope, no matter what i aint gettin locked up tonight i got bud to smoke, so i reach casually in my pocket, logicaly thinking the cop would pull his weapon, but at tht point i was going to run, like i said i aint going back for NOTHING! So anyways, im like fuck it, slide the container and peice out of my pocket in the long ass grass (i havent mowed in like 2 1/2 weeks) and he says NOTHING, still lighting his path with his flashlight. He just left like 5 minutes ago and im bout to cheef:D

2. I thought you got laid

3. I just did

Attached Files:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&ob=av3e]I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon) - YouTube[/ame]

LIKE A BOSS

5. Seriously never heard anyone call it cheefing before. At first I thought you said queef, then I was like wait what? Pussy fart, that doesn't sound right.....lulz