Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Just got legal CBD buds... in NC!

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by squidrick420, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Very interested! The fly in the ointment is that I'm in an illegal state. We have THCa/CBD, but no suppliers and few docs prescribing. Anything I make for CBD is from Hemp, 0 THC.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey man, same here! Illegal state all the way. I was thankful to have found cbdhempdirect!

• Like Like x 1
  3. For sure. My state is still illegal but it's right on the edge of legalizing (probably who knows with the clown governor we have). Not sure if there's local stores that sell CBD buds but it'd definitely be pretty awesome to see.

• Like Like x 2
  4. i would like to learn more about the results in the other thread, and the recipes used. i bought a 1 liter bottle of 200 proof from a company in CA for $42, bought 1 ounce hemp wet in NC, and figure i am only out $20 for the hemp if I screw it up. well, plus a small amount of the ethyl alcohol. the big question for me is how to calibrate what you're got without sending a batch to a lab for mass spectrometry. i have never tried it with THC especially in NC yet know you could at least feel the results. with CBD,feeling it without the psychotropic effects will be more difficult.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea thats the part I will never be entirely sure on are the actual end results. The only thing I have to go on are my subjective reports. I do suffer a few minor problems daily though so if the medicine is able to mitigate that, then that is enough to say I did it right for me lol. Im broke and get by with what I can so most of what I do is very crudely done, respectively.

• Like Like x 2
  6. one of my primary missions is to allow myself and others to use predominately herbal remedies, so we may make our own food and medicine. crude and getting the job done is the best place to start for me because it might be a while before i see a Soxhlet extraction apparatus. i had rather shake my shit in a Mason jar, and at least get repeatable results than blow a bunch of money on an expensive chemistry set that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. hehe. don't ask, don't tell.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Went to the smoke shop by me to grab some e juice, saw these jars of CBD buds. Tempting but I would never spend 10$ per gram for it. But I would light that stuff up in a second :D

Almost bought some CBD joints 20-1 CBD/THC from a dispensary for my friend on saturday.. I just went with regular bud though..1 day i will try it :) Making some CBD tincture soon for my friend who suffers from siezures..

• Like Like x 2