Just got laid high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chullen1, Dec 3, 2008.

1. That was the best sex I have had in awhile. It felt so good.

2. pics or it didn't happen

3. Well done sir.

4. *starts slow clap*

5. * Joins in the slow clap *

6. lol

good shit right there ^^

7. Really well that's FANTASTIC

AHHH

[​IMG]

8. amazing what a little bit of lipstick on your hand along with your imagination can do

9. Truth

10. hahahaa

11. All the time man, shits wicked awesome, enhances the expierience.

12. Nothing like sex or masturbation while stoned. The first few times you get high you're so out of it you can't even think about sex, but once you get used to the herb, the whole opposite is true, it enhances sex or wank sessions.

13. i just remembered my friend telling me how when he lost his virginity towards the end of last school year that he was really drunk and high and the chick was kinda too but not ass much and anyways they fucked from 2a.m. to 5a.m. and he never came.. now that would have sucked.. this friend of mine has some funny ass sex stories and they're true cuz i kno the chick too

14. i hear that

15. Sir, I had to register just to congratulate you and say [​IMG]

My wife doesn't know I smoke the herb, but whenever she steps out and I have a moment to myself, i reach down for my stash and take a few pulls and hit the febreez.
    The nights that I get lucky and get to blow her back out, its the best experience i can ever get. It does make sex better and yes, my wife is hot :smoke:

16. AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. *Joins in with a really late slow clap,* *realizes he looks stupid,* *slowly shuffles away.*

18. :laughing:HAHAHAHAHA

so many funny replies in this thread that Maverick pic had me geekin:smoke: