Just got laid for the first time!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jake N Bake, Nov 14, 2009.

1. That's a problem quickly solved, you know ;) :ey:

(I kinda feel sorry for chicks on GC. Half the reply's they get are screwd sexual refrences. Sorry, ladys.)

2. Bahahahaha it is but though I haven't had sex in ten months (my ex dumped me), that doesn't mean I'm gonna be the skank of the town and go sleep around. I rather wait for someone I atleast like and I'd like to know that they like me back (I'm so gay I know :eek: lol )

3. what state you at

4. lmao Florida.

5. Hahahha you're writing about how you finally got laid, with her in the room while she's rolling a joint? Hahaha.. something about that makes me laugh.

6. " I just got laid!! Better go post on GC about it!!! "

All jokes man, glad you had fun

7. Yeah dude, needed to let my fellow blades know whats good!

8. haha i was thinking the same thing.

9. She kinda looks like my ex....who is now a lesbian.

Congrats bro! :hello:

10. Congrats!

Now you'll realise that while you can go 19 years without it, once you have it you can't go a month without it hahaha

11. #72 wicked, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009

fucking lost it! lmfao!

my first was a friend of my sisters, lol. my sister set us up.
    'twas a good night for me.

a good month actually.

whoever said that once you lose it, you can get it so much more if you choose... was right. ive noticed that lol.

12. i honestly cant remember where i heard this but, i did here it. it was something about what people do after sex or something like that, and it stated that logging into facebook or myspace, or lets say grasscity, was like the number one or number two thing that young people did after sex lol!

13. Hell ya bro!

14. Deadmau5 FTMFW!!! ^^^

15. can someone explain to me the 'once you get laid you can get laid a lot more "if you choose"' concept? i must be the only 18 yr old who hasnt gotten his dick wet yet

16. When you lose your virginity you don't just magically get more pussy, but you have more confidence to ask a girl out, and you become smoother.

17. Good goin man. I remember my first time, even though it was like 13 years ago. That chick looks pretty sexy too. This is the start of a new beginning?

18. I sure as fuck hope so, and shits lookin good.

19. Damn females got some Jolie lips.. theres no place like dome..

They say you always remember your first but i honestly cant.. its a toss up between this bangin mexican and this dirty ass blonde haha.. im goin with the mexican. Xanny and alcohol nights had my shit all fucked up.