Just got laid for the first time!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jake N Bake, Nov 14, 2009.

1. +rep to you sir! shes hot man id def. tap that man. good job also for j break god knows sex is WAAAAAAAAAY better high man lol brutha get it done :D:D:smoking:

2. holy shit bro you know how terrible it would be if she found you writing some shit like this on the internet? Id be so embarassed

3. Beat that pussy up bro! Have fun.

4. I'm going to laugh if she's a blade, comes on this thread like "ooooh it was mine too.. wait... WHAT THE FUCK? MY PICTURES?!"

ahahahahah

5. Nice pickup!

My first time was somewhat awkward :eek:

6. Not even gonna lie. I'd tap that.

7. Blowjob lips. Nice.

8. damn man, i'd hit it & pay her parking tickets for the night too. well...say that i did

9. Damn she's bangin' bro, any nudes? haha j/k. :p

10. fucking high is great

11. Good for you dude. Roll a fatty for the morning lol. Wake , fuck , bake good times :D

12. You're a straight idiot, fool.

To the rest of you, last night/this morning was fucking great. She's still passed out, I just woke up. And to all those sayin' about me posting her picture, I had her permisson. :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's clean and I trust her so.... i'm good in that department. Just wanted to let y'all know how it went... thanks for all the support :devious:

13. nice she's pretty hott and I wish I had a stoner girl. Most of the girls in my school are preppy )=

14. Nice pull. +rep for you. your lucky u didn't have to wear plastic. going raw is way more satisfying

15. So wait, your talking about how you got de-virginized by her and shes sitting right next to you passing around a joint?

Thats a little odd, wouldnt she be able to like see what your typing on grasscity?

16. She knows she de-virginized me.

17. Listen guys, we all no that no rubber feels fucking awesome.

But don't trust a skeettt!! Wrap your shit you never know for sure if shes on the pill or how many guys ran a train on her.

Save the raawness for your special long-time loverrs and what have you.

Just my personal experience....better safe than sorry.

On a lighter note... CONGRATTSS!! :hello:

18. and she didnt think it weird that you go tell a bunch of stoners on a forum?

19. No offense man.... but you probably should of posted this thread a very LONG time ago. If you know what I mean lol.