Just got laid for the first time in months...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RubyMini, Jun 15, 2012.

1. i just got laid last night for the first time since march, i think.

i am a fairly attractive dude and women show me a fair amount of attention but i grew up with just my dad so my game is fucking terrible. my dad never pursued women after my mom was gone and i never really got to see how a man is supposed to treat a woman, i guess...

well, i have a rule, and that is to never sleep with a woman outside of a relationship.... i am one of those types of men.

last night i broke that rule :(

my buddy broke up with his girlfriend awhile back and ever since then she has been extremely flirty with me. my friend never cared about the girl much,,, she is just a dime piece to him, so when she started showing her crazy bone back in april he split. he and i talked about it and he said he could care less if i got with her.... so i did.

let me say.... it was pretty nice to get laid by a super hot woman. however sex with someone you dont really have feelings for is lame as fuck compared to sleeping with someone who means a lot to you. i dont even care that this lady was banging hot or that her ass went for days... i would trade it in a heartbeat. i would trade it for less attractive women in my past simply for that love connection.

i guess this is kind of a rant to say that love is far better than simple sex... even if the woman is fine as hell.

2. Wish all guys felt this way. :p

3. i don't do one night stands for this very reason. i'd rather hold out and wait for someone i really care about. good for you man, good to see there are a few of us still left :p

(even if i tried i don't think i could even get random pussy)

4. Sorry, but limiting yourself to not having sex outside of a relationship is just silly in my mind. I mean, really silly. Why deny yourself something that is completely and totally natural?

Makes zero sense to me.

5. It's guys like you that give me hope in humanity.

6. [quote name='"WildWill"']Sorry, but limiting yourself to not having sex outside of a relationship is just silly in my mind. I mean, really silly. Why deny yourself something that is completely and totally natural?

Makes zero sense to me.[/quote]

Uhhh......
    I bet this dude just rolls around in pussy...

7. Props I found that completely adorable. :D

8. #8 Grimey Sole, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    its probly because your pretty lit:p

idk im kinda on the fence about this one.
    i would say at the very least have a connection with the person, not necessarily in love:confused_2:

Edit:
    OP rules are meant to be broken

9. Married and completely faithful to my wife.

10. heard that. i am new and dont know how to double quote... anyways, to WildWill.... it is natural for most people and i suppose i dont need to be in love with someone to enjoy sex but i got to have a pretty strong connection with them at least. for instance, after the deed was done and she wanted to stay the night all i could think was, "dear god, that is the last thing i want you to do right now."

hmm... best way to put it i guess.... i can enjoy simple sex with someone i am not close to but i cannot enjoy the post game festivities like pillow talk, cuddling, or my lady spending the night. and to me... those things are better than busting a nut because they last a lot longer.

its funny though... i was expecting a lot more responses that adhered to the theme of man up than i did responses that stuck to the guide lines of.... "thats adorable."

11. i know double posting is a no no but i just checked the faceworld and apparently my buddy was not as cool with it as he said he was going to be or did not think i would actually follow through... he is being kind of an asshole to me. oh well, thats what i get for sleeping with my buddy's ex... that he treated like shit... and everyone knows it.

12. Good for you man!

13. all's fair in love....if there's no ring, there's no problem.

14. agreed. well i got to go into work now. at least i get to escape the drama for eight hours...

15. yea see, i agree with you on that. Sex with someone you care about, love whatever, is much better than random hookups. HOWEVER, sex in general is awesome. And i LOVE new pussy, i love it. Even if it's just a one night stand new pussy is great. It doesn't compare to let's say a chick you go on a couple of dates with, and you feel a connection and eventually you get to have sex for the first time. NOTHING beats that in my opinion.

16. You don't want to fuck girls, you want to make looooooove :love:

Or maybe
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVNWSEX-WqU]Top Gun - You've lost that loving feeling - YouTube[/ame]

17. I hate having sex with girls im not in a relationship with. I always feel unsatisfied afterwards because there is a huge aspect of having sex that is missing. Love is a huge part of sex for me and without it, the sex is bland no matter how crazy it may be.

18. Your crazy fuck relationships i dont think people are meant to be together forever....everyone gets bored of the same person after a few years and wants something different..

19. [quote name='"cordor"']

Your crazy fuck relationships i dont think people are meant to be together forever....everyone gets bored of the same person after a few years and wants something different..[/quote]

Thats not to say i wouldnt have more relationships. And not everyone gets bored with their SO. But its evident that you have your views and i have mine. I think its safe to say we can agree to disagree.

20. to me, that is the best thing ever... its rare enough for me though.