just got kicked out of my house

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinStangs, Sep 10, 2011.

1. I can't believe this shit. My parents just kicked me out for no fucking reason. I was arguing with my mom over something (which doesn't really matter, it's nothing that effects the story) she starts hitting me with a fucking mop, so of course, I grab the mop and stop her. She tells my dad that I was hitting her. I might have grabbed her arm to stop her, never did I hit her. I go try to tell my dad that she is lying, and she pushes me and starts screaming that I am hitting her. I didn't touch the woman. I get pissed and just walk out, she comes out and screams to not come back and that I'm not welcome there anymore. And that if I do she will call the cops. This is fucking bullshit, all I have are the clothes on my back and like $2 in change. I don't know what the fuck to do, my mother is a psychotic fucking whore. Uggggh

2. Sounds like you're better off not being there.

3. What's your dad like? Probably your best bet to get back in the house. At least go home and pick up some stuff, then leave.

4. Ya go back sometime when your mom is out and talk with your dad.it's your best bet

5. But what am I going to do for now? I have no place no stay. No money to eat.

6. Bitches man, I agree with everyone saying talk to your dad.

7. Call a friend, see if you can stay at someones house.

8. craigslist.

9. lol if you live in cali, try to get money and take the bus to new york. i bet they'll freak out and feel like shit for kickin you out

10. Hey, most supermarkets throw out loads of good food every night at their back dumpsters. seriously. I am talking about bags of chips, dented cans, donuts, bread etc.

11. Best bet call a friend

12. If ur under 18, she can't kick u out, if ur older, sorry man. Shitty situation.

13. Or call another family member

14. what a crazy mother.. damn son

15. Got your key? Better have your key...

If you don't then go straight back, seriously. They could change the locks over night for all you know, and now is not the time to be taking chances. Just walk in and if anyone trys to stop you tell them that you are grabbing your belongings and if they don't like it they can fuck off.

If you wanna go the super safe route you should call them, ask if they will allow you to come get your things, and if not you just call the police. They can't just keep your things, it's against the law.

16. Hit up a friend or another family member.

17. [quote name='"Climbstoned"']If ur under 18, she can't kick u out, if ur older, sorry man. Shitty situation.[/quote]

Posted that sober ^^
    But just got high and now I feel like saying fuck that shit. Go back break every window. Pop there tiers and scratch their cars and be like, I am ur son!!!! U old bitch! U need to stop drinking when ur on ur period!!!