Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got juicy jays blueberry and a roller. How to?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Russian Roulett, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Thanks everyone for your help. My older bro came home and showed me how to do it. It fucking rolls so nice I almost shat my pants. :)

It taste good too :)

2. Yeah, I bought the watermelon and was so excited. They just taste like nasty burning paper. If honestly think I could taste the ink and shit on them (could have imagined that part)
    The glue tastes kinda sweet, but doesn;t stick as well. I bought 2 packs because I love watermelon flavoured anything, and have only used 3 papers. One I threw out when it ripped. I hate them. I want to get a roller though, I so rarely smoke a J that I never bothered learning to handroll nicely.

3. whys everyone hating on juicy jays? this is the first time ive bought them and i love them... i got one of those roller ones and i love them... their so good to me! i dont have any problem with them flaling apart.

4. you know whats funny?

you could probably get better effects by using natural oil extracts from the baking section of your local store

soak the paper let it dry all the extracts contain is the natural oil of peppermint/ect and a dash of alcohol that evapes off like the water content

net result is a flavorful paper with nothing but natural oils on it

5. :mouthhangingopeninstonedamazmentsmilie:

I think I may try this... I'll post back if I do.

6. Ooh, they make anise extract. I wonder if licorice flavoured papers would be good?

7. maybe but I'd probably do just the first 1/4th of the paper on the roach side