Just got into a fight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nikhil21, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey blades this is my first thread here on GC, normally just roam around GC threads but needed some help. I know there is a rule about not discussing violence but not sure whether this falls under that or not.

Anyway it seemed like a normal day today, slept all morning, studied in the afternoon and then went down for football in the evening. I didn't do that well in my exams so I have my improvement exams going on, most of my friends have left for college but a few were still there, so not many people who come to play.

Went down and all of us met, 7 people totally and went to play football. So there is this one huge fat guy who is always kinda aggressive and doesn't play properly. He is a total druggie on all sorts of unmentionables and is like 4 years older to me but just one school year ahead. He keeps getting kicked out or failing.

I have known him for a year and he used to get weed for me sometimes and I used to smoke with him. But today he was acting very weird, kicking the ball anywhere and not getting it back, pushing people around, and just not following rules, just doing whatever he wanted. It was getting annoying, so when he started to not listen to anything I stood up to him, most of the other guys are small and don't have the guts to say anything.

I'm 6'2" and I'm normally a chill person but he was going to far, so we exchanged a couple of verbal abuses and all of a sudden he runs and picks up a big stone and started running towards me. Im up for a fight if someone tries to do shit but I couldn't do much as he came towards me swinging the stone. We ended up wrestling to the ground and he managed to get in a couple of good shots to the head with the stone.

My friends didnt do much except tell him to stop and finally we broke it off. They were telling me to go and smoke with him and sort it out, but I left from there. I asked my best friend if he was coming or not and he said it would be awkward and shit, some friend right... Anyway I went close to my house, washed all of my wounds, and had a smoke.

Now I'm sitting at home, with cuts all over wondering how to deal with this. I consider myself an angry guy but I never resort to violence. I know I'm going to see that guy in my complex again, he comes there everyday to smoke or do something so I'm wondering what to do about that now. I feel frustrated just thinking about it.

I don't really want to resort to violence, which is why I left. I got my friend calling me and messaging me to call him but I don't feel like talking to him. I seem to have rambled on a lot, so sorry for the long read. Any advice blades?

2. Well, the fight is already over and done. I'd say just cut off ties with the dude, he doesn't seem to be a "friend" that's worth keeping around.

If you see him around, just ignore him I guess. :confused_2:

3. Posts like this are exactly why these threads always get closed. :poke:

4. take the moral high ground and just ignore him

5. Yeah threads that promote violence aren't allowed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.