just got in a fight

Discussion in 'General' started by dose_me, Feb 9, 2009.

1. i detect sarcasm? haha... im not trying to impress anyone. its the internet... lol.1

2. lol, the smiley at the end of your story is well-placed

3. Is it just me or does fighting just seem childish and stupid? I have never been much of a fighter and just dont understand why some people wanna fight all the time!

4. Last fight i got into was at nascar and it sucked.
    Wasnt even a fight, i was walking to my buddys truck, i was drunk as shit and like 5-6 black dudes came up behind me and knocked me to the ground. I was getting kicked in the stomach and face. I managed to get up and i swung at one and knocked the fuck outta him and kicked another in the balls before i was thrown back on the ground....i got kicked a good 10-15 more times before i got rolled into a ditch.
    And as they were running away i heard one say "Wrong guy."
    But when i hit one his hat fell off and i wore it around for the rest of the weekend, HOPING that someone would come up and say "Hey thats my hat"......
    My second time getting jumped, i still got drunk and partyed with a swollen lip and nose, and STILL hooked up with a girl that night....it was a hell of a weekend.
    going back to nascar in atlanta march 6 i think....anyone here going?

5. dude, not trying to be a doitch bag, but its called a fight for a reason, not a talk. i would have done the same thing. and it wasn't a snake man, you were watchin him the whole time, he just remembered to swing first and talk shit after. and he'd probably do the same thing to you if you had a rematch. a

6. Yepp if your ready to run your mouth better be ready to back it up, What was he supposed to do warn ya? HEY IM GONNA PUNCH YOU NOW! alright just just stand there and dont move...? he took the first hit and i dont know the details but it sounds like you didnt back up? at least he didnt do some shit like kick ya in the nuts or kidney square ya. seems like a legit fight to me, Next time be ready to swing first or take a punch. not talking shit about you im just telling ya what i think.

7. Yeah, its just you. Hippie:devious:

8. Fighting seems silly until someone starts attacking you.

9. rep it for team green, woot

DRINK AND DRINK AND DRINK AND DRINK AND DRINK AND FIGHT

always watch that motherfucker, if you see the arm start to move, don't hesitate, just jab in real fucking quick with a headbutt to the nose, no one ever expects it and it's enough to disorient for a second or two while you knock his ass to the ground and beat the fuck out of him.

10. Word. Someones comin at cha, better start swingin. I don't condone fighting, but I will stand up for

myself if someones in my face.

11. Lo I'm not a hippie haha ;)

12. im sure we'd all like to see that!

13. You got your ass beeeat because you had to say "fuck you" and wouldn't swing first. That's what you get man, you need to be the one knocking fuckers out mid sentence.

Fight, don't talk and next time you might not get knocked the fuck out. I bet he does it again in your rematch too.

14. LOL! This was hilarious. The responses are classic!

15. hmmm u shouldnt have fought
    i agree with the hippie
    fighting=bad :(