just got home...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 72firebird396, Sep 24, 2006.

1. well just got home from my brothers house, been away since thursday afternoon. had to put my 2 babies outside because i dont have a timer and i had no one to water them. i know i should have a timer but there still would have been no one to water them. anyways just got home and for the most part their ok but what i thought was gonna happen did. i got uv damage. my question is should i bring them back inside now or should i leave them outside until there health bounces back? i want to take clones that will eventually go outside to veg so i want them to get used to the uv. i dont know this is my first indoor any suggestions? oh yea the plants are 1 1/2 months old and both were presexed and put back into veg although im sure thats been messed up cause the 11 hours of light they got the past 3 days as apposed to 18. they were under fluros/cfls good ventilation and all that stuff.

2. UV damage. I doubt it. They might have gotten temperature stressed. If you want them back in veg, bring them inside and go back to 18/6. If you want to flower them you could keep them outside. Keep in mind that the outdoor season is almost over and the first freeze is near. If you are a lucky one that does not get a freeze, disregard and keep outside.

3. thanks. i didnt think the temp would mess it up that bad its been the same temps outside as its been in my closet with the exception that at night outside its been in the mid/high 50s

4. Why oh why do people start to grow without spending a SMALL amount on BASIC things like a timer and a simple watering system. Think it through.

5. eh whatever its not about that. just didnt feel like buying a timer for 2 plants when im home everyday anyways. the only reason i went to see my brother was he got back from deployment and it was a last minute thing i didnt have time to go pick up a timer and my friend could find his old timer.

i grow outdoor anyways, if was trying to grow weed inside year round id buy those things. but im not i just wanted to see how indoor growing is.