Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got High For The First Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ducttapecupcake, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I've smoked before, but have never really felt "high". This time when i smoked, It feels different than before. Like, my body feels all relaxed and my eyes wont stop focusing on something different every second.

What was your first high like?

2. Everything was HD clear aha ad I zoned out alot very fun haha congratd

3. I was leaning against an electrical box outside a house and I was like this shuts not working and then it hit me and I was like :eek: and then I went swimming and played mw2.

4. I was smokin with some friends, and he pulled out his Sherlock Holmes pipe, and we smoked out of it, and all of a sudden my body became numb like, and i kept zoning out until i fell off the back of my chair, and my friend smacked me, and said some stupid shit, and i just remember bursting out in laughter until i almost choked lmfao

5. kinda felt like i was in a fishbowl, stuff kept looking as if it were getting farther/closer to me, i was scared as fuck at the time haha i wish i coulda enjoyed it

6. I laughed a lot and music sounded really good :hippie:

7. My first time my friend and I went outside and shared a bowl of some banana kush. I still didn't feel anything so we shared one more and I still wasn't feeling anything. By now I was starting to think I was doing something wrong so he let me smoke the last bowl to myself. We then proceeded to go to his room and as soon as I sat down and slid my chair forward everything was in slow motion. I don't remember a lot from then on, other than laying in a chair and staring at a light that was extremely bright, listening to a lot of Biggie and eating a ton of food.

8. There were ants in my fingers.

9. My first time was scary as he'll, because I smoked sour diesel and I was never really "high" before, so I didn't know how it would feel. So I fought it and freaked myself out... Not a good idea lol. But I can relate with the focusing problem you talked about, I got that once while I was driving home and it really freaked me out because I was scared I would crash haha :). I love weed now though. :)

10. #10 Zosogirl, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    :wave:
    Are you perhaps using an iPhone or itouch? I know whenever I say "hell" it replaces it with he'll. Lol stupid autocorrect

11. haha i couldnt stop laughing it was like reefer madness