Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got high for the first time ever...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spaceape, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Decided to join 2 friends smoking fat joints not skinnies!

I took maybe 5 drags....3 of which i coughed out my right lung

Didnt feel shit for the 10 minutes we spent talking on the balcony. We walked down and I felt a bit buzzy but still in control.

Walking down the corridor it suddenly hit me like a wall somehow in the space of 10 seconds the next thing I know I'm on the ground laughing and have no idea how I got there.

I start feeling a bit sick with my rotten throat so head to the toilet. That sickness disappears but now whilst taking a piss my fucking knees feel like someone is holding onto them pulling them slightly down.

So i panick thinking im about to collapse so i walk as fast as I can cos for some reason i couldn't bring myself to run.

I collapse on the couch and cannot move.

After that my memory turns into bits. Sometimes I'd feel totally in control of my high the next I'm staring deep into my friends eyes then burst into laughter not knowing how my train of thought got there.

It's been an hour as I type since we started smoking.

I just felt the need to document my first ever high.

Oh yeah and cotton mouth sucks, it's like a swallowed a bowl full of chalk :confused:

:wave::hello::wave:

2. Sounds like a good time. You guys should make a waterfall or a grav bong and start taking hits off that

3. I second the waterfall

4. Yea, sounds about right lol. Glad you enjoyed it, lots of people get scared their first time smoking. As time goes on and your tolerance increases the effects and symptoms weaken, but a nice break can help. I am sure your not going to become an everyday smoker, at least for quite some time though, so enjoy this low tolerance while you can. At the peak of my tolerance as of about a week ago, it would become extremely difficult to replicate that couchlock feeling, and cottonmouth, without use of hash oils and all those concentrates and or edibles. So it may seem annoying to you now, but I fucking love it lol. :smoke:

One Love

5. Waterfall?

6. #6 ToolMan1026, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    How to Make a Waterfall Bong: 8 steps (with video) - wikiHow

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDVglig9aE[/ame]

That video is the only one that's watchable without needing a youtube account. But you get the idea, make a hole in the side for the water to pour out, fill it up an inch under the cap and HOLD THE CARB HOLE.

Then make a hole in the cap large enough to fit your bowl/slide (thing that holds the weed) then shove that in the cap hole and try to make it airtight. Then screw on the cap and light the bowl, let the water flow out of the hole.

The water falling out will make a vacuum pulling the smoke threw the bowl. When the water is pretty much done and the bowl is cashed unscrew the cap and let go of the carb. INHALE=profit?

Oh and you can use whatever size or type of bottle you want

7. Same thing as a gravity bong, except you dont cut the bottle in half. You only make a hole on the bottom.

So you fill your 2liter with water, then put on your cap that has been optimized for smoking weed, and let the water drain out that hole while lighting the weed. It will then fill the 2liter with smoke and you inhale it.

Alternatively, a gravity bong is a 2 liter with the entire bottom cut off, and you take it and submerge in a good 10in of water or whatever, and then light the bud, and pull the bottle up, which fills the container with smoke. Then you carefully take off the cap, put ur lips on it and push the bottle back down into the water, forcing the smoke into your lungs, which is kinda cool and good for beginners.

look on youtube.

8. Oh and you dont feel shit when high....My friends slapped my face twice really hard and all I felt were vibrations on my cheek and the loud band in my ear.

For some fucking reason as soon as i realized I'd been slapped and that it should have hurt like a bitch but didnt I laughed to myself :confused:

9. Waterfall!!!

10. Yes, many people primarily use cannabis for its pain relieving properties, its a lot more fun than fucking up your liver with pain killers:smoke:

11. Hahaha when I get REALLY high my mouth feels like it's vibrating

12. Dude the upper left of my face was tingling and hot. Before it was my toes then my legs vibrating as though they're about to buckle under the pressure.

Oh and for about 2 minutes shit looked vibrant like it was nighttime and we live on an island so the sky was full of starts. Lets just say I zoned out on the moon and didnt zone out till my stoner buddy said "I hadn't blinked for 5 minutes whats wrong?"......cue goofy laughs all round :p