Just got fucking cock blocked HARD CORE -.-

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatOneGuyInFlorida, Jan 31, 2015.

1. #1 ThatOneGuyInFlorida, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    s

2. atleast you didn't cockblock yourself and you'll probably have another shot with the girl

3. Still got another shot next weekend or tomorrow.

4. very true. it just sucks. specially since her friend didnt even drink that much.she took maybe 2 shots of Skyy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Life does not care about your plans.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

6. it would seem that way…

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Lol that sucks guy, its kinda like that chick brought her friend so you wouldn't smash. Kinda like "biting the bait" as if she knew her friend was a lightweight. And maybe she just wanted to get drunk and not fuck lol, unless she really wanted the dick but her friend also ruined it for her lol but damn dude that sucks, if i saw the vomit i wouldve gotten soft asap. 😷 i hate looking at puke with a boner. Not that i always do it, but because i was almost in the same situation with helping the girl pick up her pukage

8. #8 Fakir, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    the cock gots a'blocked

im sorry man, i was one time partying new years eve with my sister and her nice looking girls, i bagged on of them, she was very much into me, and she invited me back to her place, what happened? my drunk sister is like '' ill go with ya, since i dont wanna go home atm '' i tried to dissuade her, and she is all like '' nahh she was my friend before you met her, i got the right to stay with her '' but no problem luckily she split the next day, and i spent about 2 days having fun with this beautiful danish yoga chick :D

just laying on the sofa her naked infront of me, both laying down

good times, and she smelled so very naturally good, she was some vegan freak :D

9. At least you weren't hooking up with the chick who shot vomit out of her mouth

10. Expected a better story. If he started doing shit with her he should have just taken her to the bathroom instead of knocking on your door lol. If they were just chillen in the living room and she started throwin up everywhere id come get your ass also lmao.

11. hey man life happens but everyone in the situation knows how it went down. Its not like she's gonna be like "Sorry dude you had your chance"