Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got FUCKED tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4NoStank2Hoes0, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Its called connectors.

Use them OP.

2. If i paid for 4oz and got 2 id get my money back keep the bud and kick his ass... Have some respect for yourself man.

3. OK update: im pretty sure he really got fucked by the dealor. Cause what i got was some 10 a g high mids.

He texted me today saying he'll sell me some 20 a gram kush for only 15 a gram. Then he agreed to give me 2g of the kush for 25 :D oh and he'll have his scale.

4. I don't get it.

5. Go back to Kindergarten. I don't mean to troll, or be mean, but nobody knows what the fuck you're saying. Best of luck, - Rhilo

6. God damnn i dont see how it's so hard to get! I got jipped. I got a QP but only got 2 oz And paid for the full QP.

It was pretty good shit though