Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got free sack from the mom

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Medicali Lover, Aug 20, 2009.

1. So my mom is leaving soon to go on a vacation and i asked with no real intention of it working, if I could have the rest of her stuff. To my very big surprise she says yes. Thank you Mom you rock:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thats pretty sweet man.
    Looks like good bud, Enjoy!

3. That's a sweet pickup looks like the stuff i bought for like 15$/gram! :O

4. ahh you lucky SOB!! That looks like some pretty killer bud too :smoking:

5. NICE!! Good work man.. I had a friend whos mom grew and she let me help myself to her stash whenever i wanted.. She had like 10 plants every couple months, so i just kept borrowing from her and leaving a tip from time to time.

6. That sound baddass. I wish my mom would let me grow but she paranoid about it.

Thanks guys for the replies

7. nice bud, wish my mother smoked, i been trying to tell her it could help her pain, but no one listens to me

8. nice..if you are in Dallas...I can help you smoke it :)

9. lol i was in dallas a week ago. I'm from SA