Just got far cry 3 :(

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I3 Eazy, Jan 8, 2013.

1. yea i can see that, when i first started playing the game i got bored and stopped. after a while though i picked it up again and for some reason got fuckin hooked

2. exactly what happened to me man. i played like 2 hours one day and didnt feel like playing it for a week or two, and then i started up and been playing a lot this past 2 weeks. really been liking this

3. If multiplayer is what you're looking for, FC3 is the wrong game for you. You're better off playing BF3 or PS2. On PC naturally.

FC3 is a singleplayer game with multiplayer and co-op bolted on for good measure. The polar opposite of say BF3 where it's the singleplayer that is bolted on a multiplayer game.

And as far as singleplayer FPS shooters go, I can't think of anything better than Far Cry 3 that's been released recently. A big huge sandbox where you can do most things your own way rather than follow some script.

Just the simple task of taking down a pirate camp have endless possibilities. Scoping it out to get a bead on all pirates, planning avenue of attack - stealth or balls to the wall, and figuring out extra components to put some flare into it. Anything that goes boom? Animals in a cage that can be released for some mayhem? Any heavy mounted machineguns nearby?

Good fun. Just don't get eaten by a crocodile or big kittie :)

4. Think in going to keep it give it time as a couple of mates of mine got bored also until they got into it and just buy bf3 it's £12 I mean I'm sure I can stretch to that or have the patience to wait a thew days lol

Edit: I'm 25 and still have the patience of a 5y.o sucks balls I swear :(

5. #25 Ryan Donnelly, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    oh my fucking god i hated doing the hunting missions where u had to take down tigers or leopards with a fucking bow and arrow. 3 arrows in them theyre still moving strong no limp or anything and the mutherfucker is charging while i freak out trying to get a shot at him again