Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got f*ckd by my dealer ...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sneakatokechick, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Alright everyone, the innuendos really get old quick.

I'm surprised you knew you got shorted right away and said something about it but didn't request the actual amount. This is about as foolish as all the immaturity in this thread, if not more foolish..

2. Ya, that hella sucks, Find a new dude. Often times if I'm buying large amounts i ask for them to weigh it in front of me (their scale could be off but prob not by much and it is still some reassurance), BeanBag is right there is nothing rude about it (and if they say no or they don't have one, forget it). If you got shorted once he'll deff. do it again, better luck next time. ;) it happens.

3. Once again thanks for the name calling...

4. What are you going on about?

5. Look, you got screwed because you weren't as smart as your dope dealer. Understandable, yes. Repeatable, no. He truly just made $150 off you, and so will others if you're not cunning.

6. j/w where is good local place to buy one of these 5-15 dollar scales my cheapness is kicking in to i was ust wondering if you can find them at walmart or something

7. amazon.

8. You got fucked by your dealer? Did he charge extra for that?

But for real, stop going to him. That's how we weed the dumbfuck dealers out of society. We stop going to them. Eventually they'll realize that when they try to short people for a few extra bucks, they'll lose customers forever.

9. I doubt that if she requested for the rest of the bud he would have just been like
    "yep, you got me, here's the rest of your weed"

10. sorry to hear that.

definitely time for a new dealer!

unless he makes it right and make up for it.

goodluck with your journey.

11. If you look at my post, she considers any sort of insult on what she did in the situation "name calling", haha.

12. I know, I was just pointing out the passiveness of her attitude.

13. Valid.

Yeah, it is kind of interesting.

14. Yeah she said,

If she said that to him he probably said something in exchange to that. I feel that some of this story is being omitted. Oh well, hamsters in a KIA commercial is on TV.

15. Okay... Here is a link to a scale I really like:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scale-Ac-100-Digital/dp/B003O5K3JQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1312164075&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: American Weigh Scale Ac-100 Digital Pocket Gram Scale, Black, 100 G X 0.01 G: MP3 Downloads[/ame]
    I would suggest ordering it from Ez Sell. The pros of this scale is it is a great size, it is 0.01 accurate, it is sturdy, and it is fuckin cheap !