Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got f*ckd by my dealer ...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sneakatokechick, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I gave been buying from the same dealer for over a year I buy a half o a week so I gave him money for a whole one this week he gives me a half and tells me its a zip... Just because im a chick dosnt mean I'm an idiot!

2. #2 Laith, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    ... You are an idiot, because you didn't bring a scale to buy $300 worth of weed.

I mean, seriously. Scales cost in between 5 to 10 dollars.

No need for naming calling! 420!

3. The only time to take that up is at the time of purchase. You can't go back later and say he ripped you because you could have just pinched the bag.

Either ask the dealer to weigh it or bring your own scale. Do not listen to anyone who tells you it's rude. The dealer counts your money, you weigh his/her weed.

Also I wouldn't stay with a dealer who fucked me unless there was no other choice. Even so I'd immediately start looking for a new connection. Good luck.

4. #4 WizLatifa, Aug 1, 2011
    Sorry

5. So what did you buy it anyways?? Did you say something to him? lol

6. How did it feel?

7. 1) Don't front money to a dealer
    2) Bring your own scale to deals bigger than $50. Scales literally cost $5, and you only have to spend $5 once. You will never get shorted weed again.

Common sense.

8. Go name calling some where else.. I seriously wasn't looking for your crap... Thanks

9. You set yourself up for that one.

10. #10 WizLatifa, Aug 1, 2011
    I hope he used protection

I didn't when I slapped you with this infraction.....410!

11. I have always trusted him and gave him my money a few days early so he could line me one up... When he gave it to me I knew and just said well this is the last dollar you will get off me.... Now I have to find a new dude damn!

12. We all know what she meant so even though this is the internet can try not to be perverts!

13. sounds hot

but really, I don't know what you want us to say OP

we're not going to feel sorry for you, you can do that on your own. all you can do is learn from this.

14. #14 grimtoker, Aug 1, 2011
    was it any good? I remember I got fucked by mine once, I don't want to talk about it.

But that does suck. Don't get it from him anymore.

15. I did front him money... He was my dealer forever and always did me right... I still took the half lol and said thats the last dollar he will get out of me... Now I have to find a new dealer.. Boo

16. u realy need a scale or next time bring the biggest guy u know with you.

17. Yeah, so did I. I did not know the value of hash, and got shorted BIG time. The last sack I got from him was a dub, about 8 months ago.

18. Haha maybe if i would have slept with him he wouldn't have shorted me!

19. Should have thought about that earlier... Were you planning on making edibles?

20. Well obviously this guy isn't your friend. Here's the golden rule regarding any kind of drug: NEVER front money. Unless the person is a really good friend of yours that you have known for a while, don't do it.

Anyway, you learned your lesson the hard way and there's nothing you can do about the situation now. But yea I would suggest finding a new dealer, which shouldn't be hard assuming that you smoke with other people. Just ask around, see if anyone is willing to hit up their dealer and ask if they would be down to sell to a new custy. After they introduce you and shit, you're set. Get the dude's number after the transaction and you're done.