just got dumped

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by matthew65, Oct 29, 2011.

1. damn just got dumped for the second time this semester. im baked off my ass right now and was wondering what to do to get over it? what do yall do??

2. shit man time is really the only thing that will help get you over it.

other than that, try to just hang out with friends and stay blazed.

3. I got dumped a week ago. Getting to know other chicks has helped me. I'm going to smoke out a chick tommorow. So i'm guessing I will be getting my dick wet. If that dosen't work, I have 3 more chicks lined up.

Don't forget to smoke lots of weed and hang with friends.

4. You can do shit to get your mind off of it but the only thing that really works is giving it time.

5. Get drunk/stoned, hangout with friends and do whatever.

Try not to think about shit you and your ex girlfriend did...

6. Go hang with your boys man. That's always a good way to take your mind off it. It will hurt a little while, but you'll get through it. Trust.

7. I'm in the same boat got dumped literally an hour ago. I don't know what I'm going to do right now all I can do is wonder how I'm going to be ok. I'm young but still a year is a long time when all you have is 18 of them. I fell in love and now I'm left alone

8. So why were you dumped?

9. 2nd time this semester?...

it would seem to me that u start strong and just can seem to finish. IMO either ur fuckin with girls who dont know what they want or your lacking in the communication department.

just my observations, take them at face value