Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got drug tested..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chlol, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Hi everyone.
    I’m super paranoid about passing a work drug test that I just took today. It was urine, I’m not exactly sure the cutoff but I’m assuming 50.
    I’ve done a lot of research about this and still haven’t found a for sure answer, maybe there won’t be one until I get my results back, but I won’t stop trying lol.
    I haven’t smoked for almost 2 months, in a week it’ll be 2 months. I used to be a heavy smoker but towards the time I quit, I cut down to maybe a bong hit or two a day. I’ve taken two brands of at home drug tests, both with a cutoff of 50. Passed them repeatedly, at least two of each. I also tested them on my friend who smokes to make sure they gave the right reading. I took a home drug test before going to my test this morning, and I didn’t want to dilute my urine with certo cleanse, so I ate a bunch of jelly which contains fruit pectin, as a precaution.

Overall I’m just very nervous that despite passing my home drug tests, I’ll fail the lab test. What do you all think?

2. No one can ever really tell when you are clean or not. Only thing that can is your pee and that test kit.. (or lab test whichever you get)
    A lot of variables come in when it comes to “detoxing” from marijuana.

3. Thanks for your reply. If I took like 7 or 8 at home tests and passed all of them, do you think I still have a high risk of failing my lab test?

4. The dollar store tests are same as lab in most places. not all.

If you passed them all, odds are in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you I sure hope so.

6. Possibly. But lab tests are pretty extensive. Not as bad as a follicle sample though — yikes.
    Like I said it’s hope for the best, but you have passed home test so it does sound like you have a better chance.

7. fingers crossed!