Just got done with my Insanity Fit Test!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by traviekush, Nov 12, 2012.

1. So i just got done with my Insanity Fit Test I'm Starting the program today.
    I weigh 327lbs and I'm 6'4 Yes i was tired as shit and stopped like 4 times but i got through it and now i feel good as shit idk why but when i came in room from the workout i just started laughing and felt on top of the world.

This is great because i feel like i have unlocked the key to my depression i have off and on. Exercising is the shit i just fell in love with it.
    Im starting a new lifestyle.:D

O btw can i smoke weed after my workout. Like 1 bong rip:wave:

2. Congratulations on your success with your workout man!

The longest of all journeys starts with the first small step.

The majority of the gains you achieve from exercising are made in the kitchen as well as the gym. (Lots of water, lean protein, dark green leafy vegetables)

Exercising certainly does release those feel good sensations.

What was your fantasy fitness test comprised of.

Sure smoking a bong after workout is fine; you get hell high too.

3. Dude, good for u! I'm into the second week of second month and it's aweeesssooommmeeeee. It will honestly chew u up and spit u out if u dont dedicate yourself to it. Word of advice: stop smoking for like the first month, work the shit out of ur system and then go ham ripping that bong. good shit. smoke on, my friend