Just got done tripping...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 95373, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Ok me and my friends dint have much cash so we decided we would smoke out some last night and get high using morning glory seeds. So we jacked about 9 grams a person from k-mart(wal-mart doesnt carry them out of season and its a winter plant)and we used the cold water extraction technique. I have to say it was an amazing experience.

We were just starting in on a bag of weed as the stuff got ready, we hadn't eaten to ensure we would trip quick. So we drank the drink which we didnt mix since it just tasted like water. So an hour or so goes by and we're just smoking chillin nothing really happening. We are under a black light so it's a nice atmosphere and we have highlighter on some of us because of it glowing.

Next thing I know I closed my eyes, I saw a serpent/snake on one side swimming in the air, then I saw a dragon and they just intertwined in my mind. I awoke and realize that not a second had gone by even though it felt like a good min. So I decide it's time to go outside(btw its like 11pm at this point) and no one wants to come with me. I decided to brave it alone but half way to the pool(apartment complex) I just got really fucking paranoid. As I'm walking back I look at the moon covered by clouds and it appeared the moon was a ying yang sign(I couldn't tell if it was trippin or if the clouds actually looked that way). I walk back to the house and contonue smoking a bit takin a min and then me and another friend walked to the story. It was at this point I felt this amazing body high, this euphoric feeling kinda took over my body we walked to the story and my friend(who wasnt trippin) is trying to fuck with me, telling me we were taking the super secret jungle path, I just called him stupid as we walked. Wihle I dint trip really hard on the way, I did see shadows morphing as I walked but this happens anyway for me(I like to imagine while I walk). So we buy a pack of a cigs(my first pack ever lol) an I begin smoking them. As we walked back I don't remember talking.... I was just focused on he end of the cigarrette in my mouth, it was just this glowing ember it was weird like I just didn't want to look away.

Anyways fast forward on the through the night and my friends throw on star trek and I just kinda melted into it. I watched for a bit got up and walked around more and the what nots. Got high, smoked cigarrettes, tripped some more. There was some other stuff but I just can't remember it all. Twas fun and now for searching purposes so I can find this when I wake up tomorrow;

Mikerelli Trip Report

Thanks for reading GC ^_^

2. That sounds pretty interesting man. Like I have had similar serpant experience. Howevrer when I trip i rather am guided towards nature and plants. I once triped out and every of my footsteps where trees growing out of the ground and things of the sort. Its ncie tripping is such a powerfull experience.

3. what did you trip off of?

4. I ate like 4 packs of seeds one time. Was almost as bad as chewing up HBW seeds. My trip was nice too, except i got a little nauseous and felt like puking, but I didnt. It was like a really mild mushroom trip with some light open eye visuals and a nice body high. My friend was on DXM and we were just looking over at each other and we knew what was up. Andgoing outside is a bomb ass idea. The clouds and the colors in the sky were so vibrant...

5. Well next time I plan to do it during the day so I can go outside, like outside at night was really nice but I couldn't go by myself(my paranoia is too strong... >_<) and none of my friends really wanted to go. All in all it was a great fucking trip. Also I had no nausea at all which was weird and I of course didn't throw up which was odd because I had planned to.

6. Good shit Mike.

Always glad to see someone enjoying their drugs.

7. You say you did a cold water extraction??? What are the steps to do that cause i wanna order some more Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and try that method. I don't wanna have to chew up more of those mother fuckers.

8. Simple, you just need distilled water, the amount of seeds you wanna trip off of, and some time.

1. Grind up all the seeds your gonna use and put them in a cup
    2. Fill the cup with enough distilled water that the seed muck is submerged a little bit
    3. Place it in the fridge for about 3 hours(if you want it to really extract it all leave it in for a few days) and stir every 30-45 mins
    4. After you take it out of a fridge strain the stuff 2-3 times so there is no seeds or particles left since they are all useless now
    5. Drink the water the seeds were in(Mine had no taste at all idk about HBWR seeds though)

Allow an hour to two hours for it to take effect
    Note; It's best to do it on an empty stomach that way it'll take effect faster