just got done studying...time to blaze!! who else is in school? *nug pic aswell*

Discussion in 'General' started by SpringsStang, Sep 14, 2006.

1. ive been studing for a psychology test for about 6 hours, and im FINALLY done. now its time for me to burrrnnn. who's with me? anyone else taking hard ass classes, maintaining good grades and tokin? its hard for me...but im managing..i use weed as a reward system :smoking: (which is controled by the Hypothalamus, located in the limbic system of the brain) haha. and i have a damn anatomy test tommorrow which i have to study just s long for :( ugh...i just wanna blaze...oh well i got the biggest football game of the season (vs our rival) to look foward to...which means im gettin fucccked up that night! cant wait. anyway, im gonna spark this bowl

heres a pic of what im smokin, its at night so its hard to see, but this is the dankest weed ive ever smoked. 2 hits and im finshed. me and my buddies could not beleive how high we were off so little weed. i payed 60$ for a 1/8, which is normal price around here, ive never payed anything other than 60 for 3.5 gs of dank. i got a new dealer and he hooked me up phat. im gonna ask him what strain it is..when i was done breakin it up, my fingers were not only sticky as hell , but covered in crystals...i wish i was a good nug pic taker so you guys could see this, but oh well.

Attached Files:

2. thats looks like the stuff i got right now.

just smoked two bowls of it. high as fuck

is it a really fruity exotic smell?

mine is..

3. yeah, i'm stuck in school too. Lately i've just been doing my homework stoned, it's actually pretty easy.

4. nope..its not fruity at all..but its some sticky icky smoke shit LINGERS like a mofo, window open and all

5. i wish i could do that...my homework is WAY to hard...man smoking and doing homework would be nice

6. I'm doing college chemistry while completely ripped, so it's not impossible ;)