Just got clones out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jaygrass, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hats up gc? It's been awhile since I've been on here but looking for some answers so I thought I would stop by again.

My buddy recently just put his 4 week old clones out on July 1st. He lives in ohio about an hour south of cleveland and he was wondering how much he should expect to yield due to putting outside so late in season. He uses his own soil mix and advanced nutes so they get everything they need. He's never put any outside so late but had to this year due to moving problems. He has a nice yielding strain with dense buds. He says he usually gets about 8-10 per clone outdoors but that's putting them out in may. Anyone have a good estimate?

2. Anyone have a realistic estimate?

3. 3-6 oz is my best guest. Can't really estimate w/ all the variables.

4. [quote name='"Jaygrass"']Hats up gc? It's been awhile since I've been on here but looking for some answers so I thought I would stop by again.

My buddy recently just put his 4 week old clones out on July 1st. He lives in ohio about an hour south of cleveland and he was wondering how much he should expect to yield due to putting outside so late in season. He uses his own soil mix and advanced nutes so they get everything they need. He's never put any outside so late but had to this year due to moving problems. He has a nice yielding strain with dense buds. He says he usually gets about 8-10 per clone outdoors but that's putting them out in may. Anyone have a good estimate?[/quote]

Well since I put mine out in may and I get 2 lbs a plant strain has nothing to do with it. Way to many variables to ever predict what u will get.