Just got cheated on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jack_420, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Just got a text from my girlfriend telling me she is super sorry but she got drunk and fucked her ex.

I'm so glad my bong and weed will never cheat on me

2. on the bright side... she was honest enough to tell you about it and at least seems remorseful for her actions. sorry to hear about it m8, keep your head up, sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning. good luck.

3. damn. that bitch texted you instead of saying it in person. time to get your dick wet.

4. Thanks man I'll probably keep my head facing down so I can take more bong rips but were definitely done atleast there's tons of pretty girls out there just need to find a good one

5. I suggest trying to bang all of her friends lol. that's what I would do. But seriously fuck that whore, better you found out now rather than later when more feelings might have been present.

6. I was drunk and cheated on my boyfriend/girlfriend because I can't drink RESPONSIBLE...Fuck I hate hearing this shit.

You don't need a girl what cheats shes a hor and always will be.

This saying is 100% true once a cheat always a cheater. Inless they really honest and needed something different...But doing drugs and shit then cheating is fucking retarded.

FUCK CHEATERS THEY PISS ME OFF FUCK YOU!

7. Don't take her back, that's #1 to me. I'm sure she'll try to drown you with apologies, but don't take it. It's probably gonna be hard, but you need to face the facts. She did it. She's not good enough for you dude. You can and will find someone better.

Don't dread on it. Keep your head up and get right back into it

8. alcohol aint no excuse...no matter how drunk..if she really was wasted she woulda been pukin not fuckn

alcohol doesnt make u make crazy decisions that u never would sober..maybe some stupid ones but nothin irrational.. just intensifies ur regular thoughts.

what im tryin to say is she prob woulda fucked him drunk or not..a little booze just pushed her to def doin it

with that said SHE AINT THE ONE fuck it..like u said smoke up ull find another cool chick

9. It's true man. Once a cheater, always a cheater, i'll break it down quickly for you.

Ok, so...Before you tried smoking weed, you probably had heard all the "Mis-conceptions" about it, whatever those may be. But the second you tried it, you loved it, and that metaphorical "Door" is always open now. Same with people who do herione, once they stick that needle in their arm, that door is always "Open" and now it has become a "Real-Life Option"

Cheating is the same way. Your mind thinks that cheating while in a relationship is bad, but once you cheat just once, that door remains "Open" and that now becomes a viable option and that option looks even better when your not yourself, AKA, drunk, high, whatever it may be.

Get rid of that bitch.

10. At least she told you.
    Most cheaters are too arrogant to.

11. Sorry man, it's one of the worst feelings in the world. Dump that ho.

Mary Jane will always be there for you

12. sux man but at least your girl told you about it so you didn't have to find out from him or even one of your buddies...

13. Tell her you take her back, then stick it in her ass... then dump her after you bust. :cool:

Maybe a little spiteful, but sounds like a plan full of win!

14. people just use alcohol as an excuse to not take the blame for their actions. I have been drunk many times and I never did anything that I didn't want to do.

and I agree if you are actually "wasted" I don't see how you'd have sex if you are falling over and puking.

but i've seen people and girls use alcohol as an excuse for their actions. oh I was drunk I don't usually do that or whatever.

also first of all why was she getting drunk with her ex ?

15. Damn dude.

Dont even give her the time of day. Youll find someone that will treat you just right. Just give it time

:smoke::cool:

16. Cold shoulder that bitch.

17. I'm wild when I drink but not in the whore sense. I like to sing, dance, and have weird conversations. And I enjoy some beer pong and flip cup. However I do not enjoy being a drunk whore. No offense to your girl or anything but I'm 5'0 and 108 pounds, it doesn't take much for me to get drunk and when I do drink I go all out. Just because you're wasted doesn't mean that you don't know when there's a dick in your vagina that shouldn't be there to be quite honest.

Forget her. You're right, your bong and weed will never cheat on you so toke up and don't fuck her friends for revenge. They're probably hoes too and that's just showing how much you care about what she did. Forget her, there will be other chicks. You're better off without this one.

BTW I don't know how many other couples do this but my boyfriend and I have an agreement that we won't get drunk if one of us isn't there. Not because of any cheating issues but just because it creates less drama. We get drunk together and it works out pretty well for us.

18. Was she thinking about you when that guy was inside her? I wouldve said that to the op if he had decided to stay with her. I doubt even weed could fix a broken heart. Thats one thing weed cannot fix.

19. Shitty situation man, my best friend caught his gf making out with another dude at a party and her excuse was she was to drunk to remember what happened.. stupid bitch is fucking with him big time and i dont know what to do because i just found out literally 10 min ago they are back together..