Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got caught..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaeh6, Jun 27, 2009.

1. i havent been grounded in a while.
    but i have always found that the best way to get out of being grounded, is to completely surrendor to being grounded.
    sit in the living room with him and watch tv. strike up random conversation.. if he brings up the weed.. explain to him how youd never try any other drug.. i find the best remedy for this is to act like an adult. Someone said on the previous page, that its much like dealing with a very religious person.. you may never sway them, but you might come to an understanding. I did with my parents.

2. Where did he find ur stuff? if he went snooping through ur shit and found it, show him the same level of trust and honesty and smoke behind his back. Fair enough if he dont want u smoking at home, go blaze at the park :D

3. You shouldn't be inhibited like this for no reason! I will help you with some PMed information.

4. i know what its like to get caught and really the only thing to do is "Start over" find a way to get a new pipe and see if a friend could secretly bring u bud or some shit like that till ur parents forget about it. Ive be caught 3 times and ever time my parents broke my pipes and destroyed my bud so i have to just start over and slowly buy all that shit back. it sucks but if u whanna get high thats what u got ta do with those kind of parents

5. Nah that shit ain't cool, I'll tolerate the bitching and moaning about my use but when ANYONE destroys my whole stash, I'm getting compensation, with or without consent. Regardless of your parents agreeing with it, your still a human being and thats your money they are throwing away. I don't think they would appreciate it very much if you set fire to a franklin of theirs.

6. Uh huh, and while you're living under their roof, eating their food, bathing in their water, and not helping to pay for any of the expenses, you follow their rules. If that means they don't want weed in the house, you don't bring it in the house. If you do, and they destroy it, you act like an adult, and move the fuck out.

You don't retaliate against your parents. What kind of childish attitude is this?

7. Yea i totally agree because each time they broke my shit i would pawn there shit just to go buy a new piece and some bud and those were the only times i took money from my parents.

8. It ain't childish when I am paying all my living expenses. I could still give a shit less about what they think about cannabis when I know it's the safest thing out there. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but I'm tired of catering to their old ignorant ideas on life.

9. If you pay all of your living expenses why are you still living at home?

10. when my mom found part of my stash, i gave everything to a friend to hold. unfortunately, i wasn't able to sway my mom, and she forced me to agree to quit smoking, but one positive thing happened from all this: i found out that my dad smoked! well, he wanted to help me out, so he started hiding my stash for me, so long as i gave him a bit of weed every so often. i've been smoking everyday since i got caught and my mom doesn't know a damn thing! :bongin:

11. similar thing happened to me 2 days ago
    got caught smoking at my friends house
    not allowed to do nething for the rest of tha summmer

12. Because it's still cheaper? ...:confused:

13. Then respect your fucking parents, because they're giving you a "cheaper" place to live. I don't care if you think you're entitled to disrespecting your parents wishes just because you pay them a small fee to live there, they're still your parents, they still raised you, and they're still providing you with cheaper housing.

What the fuck is wrong with you kids these days?

14. My dad gave me 11k before he died, my mom had control of the account at the time because I wasn't 18, she spent all of it without my permission, I should be living rent free till the 11k is payed back but fuck it, I'll help my mom out:cool: but she ain't sayin shit about my stash or even if I decide to grow.

15. If only it was that easy.

Some parents are stubborn immature conservative assholes and If they perceive any danger auround their child they kinda lock up and close their mind. Its not because parents are all demonic evil people, not at all, its just that parents are people and not like a rationality machine.

16. this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs]YouTube - Katt Williams - Weed[/ame]

17. dude thats your fault
    hate to say it, but weve all been caught
    you cant do something illegal without the risk of getting caught
    but the upside is, you wont get caught again
    thats a promise