Just got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iAurorAi, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Well I just got caught for the first time. The only argument my parents could give was that it's illegal and and how dare I do it in their house. Which I blow my smoke out the window. Also they tried to say it's a gateway drug. Haha im so surprised. They took my pipe and my bud. I wasn't even allowed to speak or defend myself. What a joke.

2. poop all over the house and tell them thats what happens with weed withdrawls its gonna turn wet here before too much longer

3. im actually taking a shit right now lmao

4. [quote name='"ZeroFallen"']poop all over the house and tell them thats what happens with weed withdrawls its gonna turn wet here before too much longer[/quote]

I'm dying lmao
    Go throw your shit at them and start acting all weird and tweaky

5. lol right
    "goddamnit mom weed keeps me in human form im devolving back into a fucking monkey"

tell us how it goes, itll probably work what kind of parents want an ape as a son?

6. OP is in mental institution now.

7. nah but im pretty sure my parents need to be. They tried to tell me cigarettes are worse than weed. Now im.no longer allowed to hang out with my best friend alone. LOL they're insane.

8. I like how your defense to doing it in the house is blowing smoke out the window... jesus christ.

9. go get your shit back

10. [quote name='"iAurorAi"']
    nah but im pretty sure my parents need to be. They tried to tell me cigarettes are worse than weed. Now im.no longer allowed to hang out with my best friend alone. LOL they're insane.[/quote]

Cigarettes are worse than weed.. Lol

11. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Cigarettes are worse than weed.. Lol[/quote]

Lol just saw that. Most of these kids make no sense.

12. Haha, was about to say. Some kids. :devious:

13. Damn kids

14. Go pickup some more bud, and only smoke outside. Then, if they say anything, you can always have the argument that you're not doing it in their house.

15. ahahahahaha greatest thing ive heard in a while

16. Mommy and daddy confiscated the illegal substance you brought into their house, and you're surprised. That's a joke.

Dude be happy your parents are not divorced or deceased, apologize, finish high school, and don't smoke in their damn house.

17. But on a serious note...can you get your weed back? just smoke out your parents

18. I finished high school. And I understand them not wanting it in their house.

19. im sure they flushed it

20. You make no sense. My parents tried to say as they were yelling at me. That the worst thing they ever did in their parents house was smoke a cigarette. I came back in defense saying, that cigarettes are even more harmful than weed. They tried to say otherwise.