Just got caught masturbating

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by estoner420, Aug 24, 2008.

1. LOL, I love how your only response to her coming into the room was "What?" Like putting her in the wrong for coming in and seeing you naked with just a shirt wankin it lol, but I bet now she will think twice before just barging in like that

2. i wanna like just walk around my just whackin it, and like not even stop for people at the door. Imagine how funny itd be to work for fedex or some shit and go to deliver a package and have some guy open up the door beatin off and splooge all over your uniform hahahahahhahahahahaha

i be gots a weirds senses of humors

3. Wanna know what would be really hilarous for us and suck for you? I bet you do!

What if (key words) your brain rewired itself and you could only bust a nut after your mother walked in on you? thatd be some shit

4. lol yeah man

5. lolz thats pretty funny but getting caught having sex is way worse

i was with my current bf at my house and my dad just walked in
    damn it was terrible, i was on top just goin to town and i see my dad

he was like :eek: and walked out and never said anything but i can tell he was disappointed

i laugh at it now

6. man thats funny, but your not alone. Thats happened to me before..best to make a joke out of it like "Hey ma...I bet you'll knock next time eh?" :smoke:

7. haha man thats hilarious. but its cool dont worry that happened to me last year with my sister. at first it sucked ass and i was weirded out too but now its nothin

8. damn if that was me your boyfriend would've been out the window especially if it was a 2- story

9. God man poor guy, that image must be burned into your dad's brain. Everytime he closes his eyes he see's his daughter completely naked and glistening with sweat, riding some guy like there was no tomorrow. Although I must ask, did you two finish?

10. wow i was cracking up when i read this. Well whatever its cool, when I was young I did it but was never caught. I guess I was a ninja masturbator back in the day. lol

11. wow bro!! how old are you??? get a girlfriend son!

12. the fuck does that have to do with anything? getting a girlfriend and watching 3 girls play with each others parts and then getting off on that has nothing to do with getting a girlfriend. girlfriends take your time, energy, money ect.

13. lmao that's the funniest sound i've ever heard associated with that.

14. Did you get the image of your mom walking in out of your head...? Or did that help finish things up!!! :eek:

Just kidding man

15. I have been known to pull it, in fact...if someones knows I'm in a room with the door closed they say..."Hang on a second...Davy might be in there bastermating"

Once you build up your reputation as a regular puller, they will be more aware of the situation, & will wait until you zip up.....oh & make sure you whistle a little tune after masterbating when leaving the room, it totaly confuses everybody.

16. ask yourself.....whats feels better a bj or your own hand???? or you can be like me and find a girl that will bring other chicks in the bed room too!! any more explaining??

and innerpeace, it sounds like your fucking with all the wrong chicks my friend lol!

17. ^Well, I'm right handed...but I can bring in lefty, same thing.

18. ehh american girls are so shallow. you cant even go to a church anymore to find a good one. there all hoes. needle in a haystack I tell.

"first you get the money, then when you get the money you get the power, then when you get the power, than you get the women." scarface

got my mind on my money and my money on my mind:D

19. thats just because were in orange county, I hate the sluts out here. Well i love beatin their cheeks but seriously the hoes out here are so scandalous its not worth spending more than 1 night with any of em