Just got caught masturbating

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by estoner420, Aug 24, 2008.

1. So about 5 mins ago i was viewing some vids online with only my shirt on and the biggest buzz kill happened. My mom usually knocks on the door but the one time im masturbating and she doesnt fucking knock! wtf im so wierded out right now and when she opened the door im just like what and she just left. god i wish i had more bud that was horrible.:eek: This could be a good thing though cause she will always knock on my door now so i will be less paranoid when toking in my room.

2. Naked except for the shirt? No way to play that off like nothing happened lol

3. hahaha.. too funny man.

Invest in a lock?

Put furniture in front of the door?

4. Haha yeah tommorow is definately going to be wierd. Also im moving into a different room in the house that has a lock. I still cant believe that just happened....

5. Why don't you have a lock ?

How can you toke in your room without a lock ?

why wasn't your door locked?

And don't worry same has happened to me over 5 times but that was in the basement lol

6. lol that fuckin sucks man

7. That sounds like a normal life experience. This one dude I knew got caught fucking his sister's bed, by his sister :laughing:.

8. don't worry man parents of grown kids know they've got a sexual side even if they don't ever mention it

..next time you see her just say "oops" and laugh..

9. atleast u didnt get caught smoking. haha

10. I think I'd rather be seen smoking than masturbating

11. Yeah thats what i was thinking ,that would really suck. Soon i move into my basement though and i can hear them coming down the noisy stairs so i wont have to worry.

12. haha he was fucking his sisters bed! Or did u meen fucking in his sisters bed? Both are pretty bad either way though haha.

13. I was caught as a child too. Except my mom made a big fucking deal out of it. she told my dad and she wanted to ground me. My dad told her it was normal and to leave me alone. THAT was embarrassing. It is normal to masterbate. If I walked in on one of my kids I would apologize and leave it at that. No biggie we all do it. Don't let it get to you.

14. Did you finish? lol

15. Haha yes.

16. [​IMG]

17. hahaha, I feel sorry for his sister. :eek:

18. That's just hilarious. By the way, did anyone see that thread about the guy who pretended to be masturbating to cover up that he was smoking? That my friends is called a sacrifice.

19. ya i couldnt stop laughin at that thread

20. "..hey mom how was your day...?":hide: