Just got caught for the THIRD time with possession under 50 in NJ. Anyone have a story ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnflows02, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Well if I were you I’d take the jail time over drug treatment or whatever they offer ya. Get a lawyer for sure. At this point all u r is a statistic that the state will use against pro cannabis laws in your state.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yeah I got that now thanks.

3. Right, agreed. And why do you say take the jail time instead ?

4. I grow where it's not legal but other then that I stay out of trouble. It's not that hard, just had to grow up

• Like Like x 1
  5. Because it’ll b less trouble for ya. Wanna do 3 months sleepin n a cell or a year of treatment and probation that u have to pay for.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Me personally I’d thanks 3-6 months n jail

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I just don't really know what to expect in there. It's some place I never thought I'd be in.

8. Do u have duii x2 for driving high

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. It’s cake man cell up come out to eat or work hardest part is waking up at 6am to clean cell

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. If u have 2 duii ya be goin to prison though. Felony here n Oregon

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nah I don't have a DUI. It's all been possession of weed. Possession of paraphernalia. Shit like that. And right but I guess I become paranoid from the shit that I hear that goes on in there.

12. We’re u originally charged with a duii? That’s weird that they didn’t try to get ya on that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Just watch this movie like 100x you’ll b good.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Nah I never got a DUI. I've always been high when I been caught. But I don't think they ever picked up on it.

15. Hahaha come on bro

16. Oh ok I thought u said ya copped to it 1x. Sounds like ya need to go c a lawyer to put ur mind at ease

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Alright mate no need for the sarcasm you can be a sarcastic little girl when your sucking another guy off in his cell Bro ski.

I'm just kidding...but seriously be a man and face up to whatever you have done wrong. No need to worry just be a man and do what they say I don't know if your waiting to hear back but just chill.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Some cops are fucken pig bitches some not I got high one day want to grab my gf and cops came said someone called them on me so I told them straight out I smoked they asked me how much when and told me to just leave my car few hours in a parking lot and come back later to grab it that's all but that's also becouse they know they can't do shit with new law coming here to Toronto in August :weed-4:

19. Yeah I got a fat Jewish guy who took care of me the first two times but the way he carries himself is like he's too big for these cases, you know ? He shows up late. He's always saying shit like aye man you know you shouldn't be doing this or that. I'm just like no shit kid lol. I gotta get another lawyer

20. #60 CBDBurner, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
    If he got ya off 2x already I’d stick with em. But the DA is gunna bring up ur other 2 cases to the judge. Maybe the 1st n 2nd time state was like “we don’t have time for this shit, we not gunna Pursue it.” But 3x they may be like “we can win this case.” They only try to prosecute if they know they can win.

• Winner Winner x 1