Just got caught by Mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raoul II, Jul 31, 2008.

1. My mom just walked into my room and saw all my shit on the ground. She was all disappointed. She went downstairs to get a bag to put the jar in and while she was gone I stashed all my weed (except for like half a gram), my one hitter, my scale, and my grinder. She didn't notice when she came back up, so she ended up only taking 2 pieces and a small amount of weed. My one hitter, weed, and grinder are safe :). She said she'll give me the stash back to get rid of (I told her the pieces weren't mine) tomorrow morning. She doesn't want me smoking to myself tonight I guess.

It was surprisingly relaxed and for a while I thought she wasn't even gonna take anything, but it's all good. I'm gonna load up my dugout with nugs and give the rest of my shit to a close friend to hold onto for a while. It wasn't bad at all, and she promised not to tell my dad (who's a fucking fiend).

Anyways, I'm still a little buzzed off an eighth blunt I smoked with a friend earlier, and I'm not too bummed, just thought I'd share.

Maybe I'll stop smoking before bed for a while, get her trust back. Good thing she didn't find my acid stash tho :D:hello:

Edit: Oh, btw. Tomorrow, to mourn my being caught, I'm calling in sick and having a weed tea and firecracker party followed by a smoke off =)

2. haha that made me laugh.

My rents caught me 4 times when I lived in the house and by the 4th time I just told um I'm not gonna stop, I'm still going to be a responsible human being

3. Seriously though, man. I would be out of her house if she found that shit. But I would be more upset about losing 11 tabs of family dosage ;).

4. That's a bummer dude. How old are you?

5. I'm 18, but my job is more of an internship than an actual job (lab work), so it would be really hard to pay for my own place in Boston, especially with all my friends leaving for college. It's not terrible living with my parents, my room here is probably bigger than any single I could get, and I go out and smoke with friends all the time, she just really doesn't like it in her home (especially with my stepdad being a highly regarded doctor).

6. lmao judas i was hella finna try and trick him into sayin he was minor too... haha

7. well i just got caught by my mom also, found my pipe in my cargo pocket. well she didn't say anything but my dad did and he said dont be smoking around the house or my little sisters, thats it. im like wow!

8. well, I say it's better if parents know. Now at least they will understand why you listen to Phish lol

9. I actually grew up on Phish. My dad has a Paul Languedoc, a fender deluxe reverb, and trey's entire effects setup. I don't know what he expected raising me on Phish ;)

10. same thing happened to me yesterday! she found a bag of bud and papers i forgot to hide it and yeah she was dissapointed.... i denied that i smoke and said i sold from time to time which now i realize that was worse to say.

11. My mom knows I smoke but she doesn't take it that serious like before ......maby coz I'm turning 18 soon. She even said she rather have me smoking pot then drinking alcohol. You should explain to your mom that you this pot is safer then alcohol and it's your choose.

I don't get why you guys throw yourselves under the bus. :rolleyes: *RMJL

12. Oh, far out! That should be hella fun! I'm also having a smoke off tonight with my O of Purplecstasy!

Toke on brother!

:smoking:

13. You mean you are 18 and turning 19 soon right;)

14. yeah its understandable if you made a typo.. the 8 is right next to 9..

15. Don't say that, man. If he's not 18, he shouldn't be here. He's disrespecting GC if he's an underage user and deserves to get banned.

16. every day I am more and more grateful that both my parents and like all my family (save my brother) smoke pot daily.

When I was staying in buffalo with my sis she smoked me out with chocolate phillies daily, and my mom gave me a couple nugs of some good mids, so she's cool with me smoking. She don't want me smoking cigs, but she was still giving me some from time to time.

my dad knows I smoke and shit, but he hasn't really talked to me about it.But I gank roaches and sometimes some buds from him when he's not home and leaves shit in his room.

But yeah. it's cool.