Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Battletiger7, May 14, 2011.

1. Just got busted lost about 7 grams down the sewer and made me and my friends smash our bongs and everything he said he may not press charges so thats good but just goes to show how ridiculous it is to have marijuana and to get charged for when we weren't disturbing public and we weren't even high

2. lmao fuck that.
    here's how you fix this problem:
    1. buy acrylic bongs
    2. get caught smoking from said acrylic bongs
    3. when asked to break the bongs, refuse
    4. watch cops struggle.

3. That sucks and all, but where's the context, what were you doing to get caught, tell the story man... or maybe I am high enough were I can't read anymore... either are equally possible to be true.

4. sorry to hear man :/

5. You didnt "just got busted" YOU GOT LUCKY. Take it from some one who wasnt so lucky. You met a cool cop, there very rare but now u know there out there.

I hope your happy.

6. Flushing your weed and breaking your bongs isn't a cool cop...

7. i figured you were selling or something...doesn't sound too busted to me. and acrylic bongs are for the super noobs

8. Sucks man, sorry to hear that.

9. what a asshole cop...with a little luck haha

10. #10 Battletiger7, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was acrylic they made me put it in abag and stomp on it