Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Busted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stoned_Saiyan, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seasoned tokers,

I am a sophmore at high school and I just got busted by the cops smoking on school grounds. I'm going to be suspended, put on probation, and I have to go to court (I had no priors). I always used to make a distinction between pot heads like myself, and pot heads who got in trouble with the law. I thought I was a different type of smoker, but now I'm one of them. I feel like a fucking idiot and I feel like I've thoroughly fucked up my life. I know many others have been through this... how did you deal? what effects did it have on you? how long do you think I'll be on probation? Please help me out because I know my next few weeks are going to be fucking horrible. Thanks.

2. If you're a sophomore in high school than I very much doubt that you are at least 18 years old like you agreed you were when you registered here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.