Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Baked And Banged This Chick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snakeyG, Jun 12, 2013.

1. my avatar has abs.

2. I see your avatars abs....now, is that your avatar or your brothers? Lol

TheGreenBud

3. Thread of the year.

4. Lmao
    TheGreenBud

5. I got baked and banged a chick to, and... aw shit i forgot.

6. Haha! That's the baked talking! Lol I can't get baked bc I live in a dry ass town that depends on the mail for the good stuff so I since I can't hang with my bud, I am hanging with my good friend Jose. He treats me well as long as he is the only one I'm hanging with. He tries to hurt me when I hang with others at the same time. Buahahahahaha

TheGreenBud

7. fuck girls on forums talk just as much as they do in real life u know u the majority of posts on this thread n if u fuck ur mans boy even wit hhim knowning ur a sluuu who knows wht happens behind the curtains 

8. #49 TheGreenBud, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Umm, if you're talking about me, I talk bc that's what this is for and as for my sex life, my husband has sex with other women. And we are getting divorced anyway and he knows what happens behind the curtains bc I have nothing to hide. Don't be hating...and even counting his friend, I can count on my fingers how many men I've slept with. His friend is my only extra partner while he has several. Don't be hating bc you can't have that kind of arrangement with your girl or man....if you even have one. Just saying.

TheGreenBud

9. Umm, if you're talking about me, I talk bc that's what this is for and as for my sex life, my husband has sex with other women. And we are getting divorced anyway and he knows what happens behind the curtains bc I have nothing to hide. Don't be hating...and even counting his friend, I can count on my fingers how many men I've slept with. His friend is my only extra partner while he has several. Don't be hating bc you can't have that kind of arrangement with your girl or man....if you even have one. Just saying.

TheGreenBud

</blockquote>Back then you said that you sleep with his friend so he can divorce you.

10. Umm, if you're talking about me, I talk bc that's what this is for and as for my sex life, my husband has sex with other women. And we are getting divorced anyway and he knows what happens behind the curtains bc I have nothing to hide. Don't be hating...and even counting his friend, I can count on my fingers how many men I've slept with. His friend is my only extra partner while he has several. Don't be hating bc you can't have that kind of arrangement with your girl or man....if you even have one. Just saying.

TheGreenBud

</blockquote>Back then you said that you sleep with his friend so he can divorce you. </p></blockquote>
    No, I said I was looking for advice and said that sleeping with his friend wouldn't work...bc he already knows...get it? And we talked about a divorce today after I got home from the gym.

TheGreenBud

11. Umm, if you're talking about me, I talk bc that's what this is for and as for my sex life, my husband has sex with other women. And we are getting divorced anyway and he knows what happens behind the curtains bc I have nothing to hide. Don't be hating...and even counting his friend, I can count on my fingers how many men I've slept with. His friend is my only extra partner while he has several. Don't be hating bc you can't have that kind of arrangement with your girl or man....if you even have one. Just saying.

TheGreenBud

</blockquote>Back then you said that you sleep with his friend so he can divorce you. </p></blockquote>
    No, I said I was looking for advice and said that sleeping with his friend wouldn't work...bc he already knows...get it? And we talked about a divorce today after I got home from the gym.

TheGreenBud

12. loll fuck no one cares go smoke a bowl gj OP for gettin it in srry ole lady stoled ur thunder 

13. i got baked and made a sandwich once

14. Dude, why don't you learn how to talk...you know, the way people understand? Ain't nobody 'standin the way yo tawk fo realz. Oh wait, I forgot to abbreviated half of that. Shit, I fucked that up. If you don't care then don't comment. Go somewhere else....

TheGreenBud

15. I think the herb is better for making love than banging. Not too keen on doing it high though, dry mouth ruins kissing and head, and it kinda depletes the high. Having said that I have felt amazing things while making love with my girlfriend while we were both high, specifically our bodies merging into one energy field, one consciousness.

16. #57 snakeyG, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Sorry about this thread lol

17. Why are you sorry?

TheGreenBud

18. Well it isn't exactly contributing in anyway and its probably in the wrong section.

19. Almost every thread in this section isnt contributing in any way. Is this 2g???????? Is this weed???????? My chronic has been laced!!!!!!!!! Most threads in tokers q/a