Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Baked And Banged This Chick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snakeyG, Jun 12, 2013.

1. You like that? Lol. Most guys don't like women with bigger muscles than them....just saying. I beat my husband at arm wrestling....his jerk off arm at that. He's 6 foot 175 lbs!
    TheGreenBud

2. Good shit man. What if you have never had sex, does My hand count?

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You like that? Lol. Most guys don't like women with bigger muscles than them....just saying. I beat my husband at arm wrestling....his jerk off arm at that. He's 6 foot 175 lbs!

TheGreenBud

</blockquote>I would smash the shit outta you..

Sounds like a good arrangement

5. #25 Tastytrichomes, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FpzMX0W3wM

6. Fuck that woman beater!
    TheGreenBud

7. what @TheGreenBud looks like
    [​IMG]

8. Good shit man well done 

9. #29 TheGreenBud, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    what @TheGreenBud looks like

</blockquote>No way! She has got to be over 200 lbs. I just have slight muscle definition...id do have very little body fat but I am not cut like that nor will I ever be.

TheGreenBud

10. Woah that girl will break your dick off, shes for sure 180-200 pounds.

11. she looks like a fuckin' man

12. I workout with body builders. I know for a fact she weighs more than that even if she is only 5'2.
    TheGreenBud

13. Yes, yes she does. It is gross for women to look like that. A four pack is ok but an eight pack or even a six pack is too much on a girl....just my opinion.
    TheGreenBud

14. your husband sounds kind of beta but whatever as long as you guys are happy good for you

15. This is what girl abs should look like minus the loose, stretched skin.

TheGreenBud

Attached Files:

16. Can't really see the definition due to poor lighting and shadow but you get the idea......

TheGreenBud

17. If you workout with body builders maybe you can answer a question i have. Recently i dropped 230 pounds to 210, i keep most of my weight in my upper body i have chicken legs even when i was at 230 my legs were still long and skinny. I work out my legs more than any other muscle group especially my calves because from my knee to my foot is really skinny, now doing all these excersises my calves are very toned but not big which gives the illusion that i never work out legs is there anything i can do to make ankle/cales bigger.

18. If you workout with body builders maybe you can answer a question i have. Recently i dropped 230 pounds to 210, i keep most of my weight in my upper body i have chicken legs even when i was at 230 my legs were still long and skinny. I work out my legs more than any other muscle group especially my calves because from my knee to my foot is really skinny, now doing all these excersises my calves are very toned but not big which gives the illusion that i never work out legs is there anything i can do to make ankle/cales bigger.
    </blockquote>
    The only thing I can suggest is rip those muscles big time. Do more weight, less reps. I also have chicken legs so the only way I can keep their size is to tear into them twice a week. Unless you are one of those lucky people who gain your weight in your butt and thighs, that's about all you can do. I gain my weight in my mid drift so I have to work hard to keep my limbs up to par.

TheGreenBud

19. Let me explain, if you are working your muscles but you aren't tearing them, you aree equally burning fat. What I do is start my base weight and do 5 reps then I add another 10 lbs. I keep doing this until I can only do 1 rep with the weight I am using. It seems to work for me and a lot of the other guys I workout with. If yoy start out with too much weight, you will just injure yourself. Make sure you stretch stretch stretch and warm up with some light cardio. Cycling is a good cardio when yoy want to work your legs. Out don't want to wear yourself out just warming up.

TheGreenBud

20. i shove my tounge down my lesbian 4th cousin from zwolle netherlands fuck you DONT JUDGE we get haii n straight so shit up