Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Baked And Banged This Chick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snakeyG, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #2 pops_a_million, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Good shit. ^_^

-PoPs A mIlLiOn

2. yeah awsome story bruh, dying to hear it again

3. High sex, is good sex.

4. can you be more specific? full detail please

my cock is ready

5. Pics or it didn't happen!

6. #8 TheGreenBud, Jun 12, 2013
    I think everyone in here gets baked and bangs. Lol. I do it all the time with my husband and his friend.

TheGreenBud

7. His black friend

8. His black friend
    </blockquote>
    Lol! Oh, you! How do you even know look good?
    TheGreenBud

9. His black friend
    </blockquote>

TheGreenBud

</p></blockquote>Kinda bummed that I'm left out. I want some of that slut pie too.

Pass the pussy

10. Adds to bucket-list. 

never had high sex? haha

i prefer it sober, less thinking, more action. the herb makes me think mannneee

12. I wish I did, Weed is like a aphrodisiac to me. I only zone out if I smoke too much Sativa. 

13. #15 Tastytrichomes, Jun 12, 2013

weed is an aphrodisiac to me as well, but if im too stoned having sex my mind is like off on a trip

i dont get a choice between sativa or indica. i just hope for indica because that's my shit.

14. Indica will give you a boner straight since it's a body high, Sativa will make me question how do we get boners lol

15. #17 TheGreenBud, Jun 12, 2013
    never had high sex? haha

i prefer it sober, less thinking, more action. the herb makes me think mannneee
    </blockquote>
    In my experience, its harder to get an orgasm so therefore sex lasts longer.

TheGreenBud

hmm i think it depends on the individual. when i jerk off i can cum in like 5 minutes or less. during sex i can pound for 45-an hour no problem, even raw

17. His black friend
    </blockquote>

TheGreenBud

</p></blockquote>Kinda bummed that I'm left out. I want some of that slut pie too.

Pass the pussy</p></blockquote>
    Dude, I'm 5'1 and 144 lbs of pretty much solid muscle....I think this "slut pie" would be too much for you to handle....and I'm not a slut! My husband knows I'm banging his friend....we like to swap.
    TheGreenBud

18. OH DAYUMMMMMMM