Just got bailed out of jail!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blowbud4life, Jun 8, 2005.

1. I got bailed out of jail yesterday. I was charge with 2 felonies and 1 misdemeaner.
    The first felony was distribution to minors(selling bud at school)
    The second felony was having bud 1000 feet within school area.
    The mis was possesion of a controlled substance
    My Parents are fucking PISSED. This is not the first time i been in jail. I have 3 other mary jane mis. on my juvenille record and one on my adult record.
    I wanted to know what sentencing I might recieve. This happened in Yamhill Counyt, Oregon.

my bail was 3500 and my father bailed me out. I have a prelimeanary hearing tomorrow.

edit: I can't walk for my graduation cuz of this bullshit. I can still get my diploma but no walking in my cap and gown.

2. ok well the sale to a minor and within school yards is

sale sentence fine
    <table border="1" bordercolor="#cccc99" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" height="45" width="446"> <tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td class="report">To a minor at least 3 years younger than seller, or within 1,000 feet of a school</td> <td class="report">felony</td> <td class="report">20 years</td> <td class="report" align="right">$300,000</td></tr></tbody> </table>
    and how the system works

Mandatory minimum sentence: When someone is convicted of an offense punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence, the judge must sentence the defendant to the mandatory minimum sentence or to a higher sentence. The judge has no power to sentence the defendant to less time than the mandatory minimum. A prisoner serving an MMS for a federal offense and for most state offenses will not be eligible for parole. Even peaceful marijuana smokers sentenced to "life MMS" must serve a life sentence with no chance of parole. [​IMG] Decriminalization: The state has decriminalized marijuana to some degree. Typically, decriminalization means no prison time or criminal record for first-time possession of a small amount for personal consumption. The conduct is treated like a minor traffic violation.

idk if this helps but gives u some idea of wat your looking at but i doubt its nothing plea guilty if u just get probation and community service it is ur first adult record here so i think they will give u first time as a adult and since its deciminilized just see if u can plea guilty to the minimum u can get like a year of probation or something i know it sounds bad but better than jail

3. that sucks a lot.

4. Hot damn. That's a total bitch. Good luck though, dude. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

5. Other inmates in the jail told me I'm probably gonna get probation for at least a few years.
    Thanks for the info

6. I feel for ya, Hope everything turns out the best. I'm glad I live in Nevada, the law its the Tits here.

7. RUN AWAY

20 years in jail, god damn!

8. i dont know where you live, but id rather kill myself than spend 20 yrs in county.

9. that terrible, you got to just take that shit like a solja and roll with whatever happens

10. Soljas fight right! ide run before ide take that shit. One of my buddies is on the run right now, he was in the police station for Assault and battery i think its his like 6th time and he just got up and left. Hes still got scratches all over his arms from trying to get the cuffs off.

That is also the way to get harder consequences if you get caught though so its a hard decision, good luck buddy :smoke: ill toke a bowl up just for you later

11. yup.

12. Find a lawyer off NORML , And Im sure you will get 1-2 years and parole. Good luck

13. jesus fucking christ that is why ive never even considered dealing

14. dude fuck you have to watch your back these days... you need to be more stealth or just stop dealing all together.

15. dealing is just not smart, no offense to ne one, considering we all get things from them...but my friends bro just got caught dealing, and he may have to leave the state! which blows ass. its too bad, ill miss his products.

16. how the fuck did u get caught?

17. Just so you know the maximum time you can spend in a county jail is 1 yr(maybe up to 2 in some places) any more time than that and you go to federal prison. Unless your a martial arts master and can bench press a car then I would run, because if you don't you'll surely be fucked in the ass. No offense intended but it's the truth, your best bet is to run and run like hell. Trust me I know, same shit is happening to my cousing right now except with meth.

18. Actually, I would think you'd go to State Prison unless you were sentenced under Federal guidelines.
    Not that I'd worry too much given the low bail that was set for you I doubt you are looking at doing any hard time. The bad news is that from this day forward you're on thin ice as far as the law is concerned. (in this country anyway) You'll probably find that it's also a lot harder to get a good job with a few felony convictions under your belt, and you won't be able to vote, buy or own body armor, or a gun. ect. I also agree with what others here have said about how stupid it is to take drugs or any other form of contraband into a school. You should just be thankful a group of friends wasn't also involved, thanks to some new laws being passed as we speak, having 3 or more others involved can get you Gang Acted(the new law), Rico Acted(old), and Rave Acted(old). It's also fortunate you didn't have any kind of weapon when you were caught, because rest assured that would have taken you up into the hard time category. Personally, I never travel with any illegal items or substances unless I absolutely have to, and when I do, I keep the quantities small. An alarming number of people just don't realized how fucked up the laws are in this country, and how easy it is to get slammed if you're not careful. You want a great example of just how fucked up they are? Well put a sound depressor on a paintball gun, and you could be charged under the NFA and spend 10 years in prison. Got a few M-80s? Don't get cought with em because that's 5 years right there, and that's only considering the Federal laws, so if the state goes after ya too, well you get the idea.

Anyway, I'll stop ranting and raving now.

19. Dude, if this isn't your first visit to the prison I'm worried about you. I do hope you're under 18 and on here illegally or you may get into deep shit. You won't go to jail for 20 years (no one does for marijuana unless they have a really bad record.) Good luck.

20. you have to watch who you sell too...and why the hell do it at school?? the kids these days...they get into trouble or even smell it...they'll rat out everyone who smokes...damn kids...