Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Back From The Headshop. Heres What I Got

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Nice pickups man...the hempwicks are addicting too...
    I usually only vape or dab..but whenever i take a bong rip it HAS to be with hempwick or it just tastes like crap.

Nice flowers too man! Lots of good times with trainwreck haha

2. Have you ever smoked Durban Poison?  That, too, is a very strong sativa.

3. #43 Tree Of Life, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Don't you mean pack us a bowl in my new spoon? Sure I'd be glad to. :p

Thanks! I love Trainwreck. It's nuts because at first you're not really too stoned and then it hits you like a ton of bricks. :hello: And I know what you mean about the hemp wick. It's awesome!

No, unfortunately I haven't came across any yet. I hear good things though! 100% sativa landrace right?

4. Ive smoked some durban poison, also highly recommend it, it smells sour as fuck also gives a pretty cerebral high.

5. The guy I used to buy from always had 'Sour Diesel', but now I'm questioning the legitimacy of how many times it was actually Sour D because there's so many strains that have similar tastes to Sour D without the 'Diesel' taste. Don't some other strains even have the Diesel taste? Besides Chemdawg?