Just got back from Ireland :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Nov 19, 2017.

1. #1 Dizzy, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    I had the best time of my life while we were over there. We stayed with my husbands dad he was so nice. my man showed us around and i Was amazed at how friendly people are over there. One random guy at a restaurant we were at even said I was a good mom lol. Anyways just thought I would let my gc fam know I am back and also Ask the question what are some places you want to go to that you haven't been yet. As for me Its def Tokyo Japan and Athens Greece!

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Must have been really fun. I hear the Irish are super fun.
    I want to go to Ireland some day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

3. thnx for the reply! It was lol I was telling my husband we need to start traveling more. Felt good to be home last night tho too. My daughter wanted to be back in school.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's so cute. I'm happy to hear y'all go out on special trips as a family. It's very iiportant to do things like that, especially if you have kids.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sounds awesome. I would like to go there some day since some of my ancestors are from there. I also want to go to Japan, maybe late next year. I'm aiming to go to Denver, CO for 4/20 next year.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thank you lol Mariah probably wont remember it but Kyra will.

Hell yes lol something about Japan just draws me there I have wanted to go since I was like 14 or so. Have fun in Denver lol I hope you get super high over there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Welcome back!

Ireland is one place I would like to visit.

What did you do there that was fun? I imagine just talking to random people in a pub would be up there. Check out any castles?

• Like Like x 1
  8. thnx! Yep lol they have ALOT of castles over there. We mainly just walked around a lot and seen the sights and chatted with people who live there

• Like Like x 2
  9. What is the climate at this time of year?

10. It was okay lol not the best. My husband said that's normal for Dublin at this time of year tho.

11. I need to make it over there some day. I have been to a lot of European countries and was born in Japan also lived in Germany for size years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. That's so awesome!!

I want to go to Poland because I'm Polish and I think I still have some distant relatives over there. I also want to go to Macedonia because where I used to work we were involved in a summer exchange program where people from other countries would come over and work. I met so many great people, and we mostly had people from Macedonia and Bulgaria. I'm still close friends with 3 sisters from Macedonia that came over 4 years in a row, I even got invited to the one sister's wedding but couldn't go. I have an open invitation to stay with their family and hope one day to be able to visit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That's amazing! how long were you in Japan?

14. 4 years and some change. I could speak english and Japenese but i could not translate.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Nice!! I am going to make it there sometime lbvs. I have a few Japanese friends and they have been teaching me the lang.

• Like Like x 1