Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got assigned even more community service

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flared, Nov 20, 2011.

1. yeah, big deal? they were fine about it afterwards. the police decided to pursue it further without reason

2. Oh hey guys, let's look through somebody's window to be 'funny' and not look like a burglar while we're high, have illegal stuff on us, and I'm on probation!

3. The main point of my post was that we don't need 100 different people telling him he did something stupid when he already knows his actions were dumb...

P.S. - what does OP mean? see it everywhere, also IMO - guess I'm not up to date on internet slang :(

4. 30 hours? lolololololol

Thought it was 300 at first. I was gonna say that sucks ass. But 30? That's not even a full week of work man. Just do it and learn from it. Seems like you already learned the most important lesson of all; the cops will fuck you if they can. Shouldn't of let them, by not being there lol.

Btw, jimbob, it's the internet. He'll have 100 more people come and tell him how stupid he was before the day is over :D

5. #25 pinacolaaadas, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I hate it when dumbasses blame the police for their misfortunes. Stop acting like a fucking idiot.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

6. "Original Poster"-the author of the first post in the thread.

7. how old are you? 10 years old?

8. calling someone a "dumbass" and a "fucking idiot" is completely unnecessary. i'm not blaming the police, but it is their fault for taking it out of proportion when the homeowners were fine and could not care in the end. we could have been let off, but instead we were brought into headquarters, questioned, forced to sign documents, and the whole lot of things because the police need some slaves to clean their municipal building

that's basically what community service is in my town. you clean cars, windows, tables, and occasionally sweep up cigarette butts in a parking lot. it's fucking tedious and unnecessary. again, the punishment does not fit the crime, so you can keep claiming that i'm "blaming the police", but it actually is their fault for dragging it out so far

9. why would you put a roach in your wallet.

why would you even save it in the first place? its .2 of nasty spit coverd weed

10. i didn't have a roach on me

11. #31 HxCurt, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    I'm sorry - but who the hell looks through someones window like that "to be funny"? How old are you really?

You obviously get arrested more than the average person - maybe you're doing something wrong..?

I think the punishment more than suits the idiotic actions.

12. i wasn't looking through someone's window to be funny. maybe if you read the entire thread, you would perhaps be a bit more knowledge. we went up to a house, rang the doorbell, and looked through the window to see if they were home, which they were. they came out, and we ran away pretending to cry. we thought it was funny at the time, being stoned as shit and having succumbed to boredom. the owners called the police because they were most likely concerned about a couple young people who were acting crazy, potentially with the suspicion that we were under the influence of something serious. it was just a simple joke

the police filed an offense of "peering through a window" against us because it was impossible to think of something else that better fit it, and on top of that, one of the officers knew me from my drug paraphernalia case, and he went hardcore on me for it. if the owners did not care about something so insignificant, why should the police have to take it beyond that?

13. "we weren't trying to look through someones window to be funny"

"looked through the window ... thought it was funny at the time"

paraphrased, but you confirmed exactly what I said.

for some reason, you thought you were being funny. in the end, you were just being immature children and were asking for trouble.

14. Don't see how you can find that funny. Cops took the extra measure to make sure you realize how stupid that actually was.

15. God every thread there's always ONE person aruguing with the OP trying to look superior.

16. Only one? Cmon dude, this is the internet...

17. This. A judge assigns community service, not cops. I call bullshit. ;)