Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Approved For Medical Marijuana. Many Questions + What Are My Next Steps

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BakaCrisis, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Hello everyone I have just been approved for medical marijuana in the state of CT

Everything went smoothly, and as expected. I gave my doctor the $150 and she told me all the information about registering online and all the other methods. 

I uploaded my info, and was given a card number online, but i do not physically have a card. 

When will a card be sent to me?

There is no other information for me on their website after I have uploaded all my information.

Can I start using medicinally right now as my physician has approved me or do I need to do another step or should i Just wait until I physically have my card sent ot me?

Thanks

2. Call your physician.

3. Your Dr. should've put you on the right track ..?? I read the Laws on the books in my state before I even put in for my card. I would go to the CT .gov website and read your state laws.I think Normal has a list of states and the laws ? someone with more info may know better than I ??

4. That's odd that you didn't get a card right then and there, but every place is different I suppose. I'd call the doctor back and ask when you'll have a physical copy of the card. You could call up a dispensary and ask if they would take you if you had your ID and showed them the online verification.