Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Approved After April 1 In Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 000DankStank000, Apr 17, 2014.

1. So I was Told I can Only get it from the Government medical pot pharmacy and that's it. Not allowed to grow it or buy it from a Bud tender shop.

I have seen Youtube video's showing the old stuff and now the Government stuff and it doesn't look to appealing.

Does anyone have any exspeirence with the new stuff the government is pushing? is it any good?

They also seem to make up their own names for the strains like "JennY' and "Ronald"

2. 700 Plus views and Noone has gotten any of the goverments new Pot and can Comment on the quality of the medicine?

3. Check out some pick-up threads in Stash Jar section. I've seen some people pick up some new Medical and to me it looked awesome. I'm sure the old stuff could be better as a caregiver who treats their plants with love is going to produce a much better smoke then a thousand plant grow.

What reason did you recieve the medical license if you don't mind me asking?