Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got an ounce what should i do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trillz88, Jan 13, 2009.

1. #1 trillz88, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    ok so i just got a ounce of bud i usually bought dimes and just would go buy a dutch master and roll a blunt but i really dont want to have to buy 20+ dutch masters

does anyone recommend any good rolling papers? Some that burn slow?

Also i want to try and make this bud last since im moving and i only see my connect like once a month, now so i need to make this last..... besides "mix weed with more weed" or tobacco
    does anyone have and recommendation or good experiences wth mixing there bud i have heard of wild dagga, blue lotus, damiana, passion flower, blue lily and white lotus has any one ever tried these or tried mixing there bud with them ???

i pretty much plan to use a one hitter whenever im coming down and just roll a J whenever i need to reach that nice high level and i will pretty much be smoking by myself or with another person........ so any help would be great

2. buy a new small piece man. Share the wealth with some buddies. Dutches work great for me and the standard Swisher works great for me to...

But as far as smoking it just get your buddies to come over with their pieces(pipes bongs etc.) and pack that shit up. Nothing like a session with a variety of smoking devices.

3. i would but most of my friends at college dont smoke or are to scared to smoke in the dorms, then i have some that like to but break the rules of smoking... prime example for my birthday pre rolled 8 blunts, to smokethroughout the day with my boyz to say the least, one of my friends goes and calls another one of our friends and tells him rolled 8 blunts, not just sayin i have weed but tells hm the exact amount, and invites him to smoke wthout even tellig me which m cool with cuz its plenty of weed and im genrous, but then he comes over and goes and tells a bunch of other girls how much shyt i have so he can try to get laid of my bud, now i got people i dont even know tryin to smoke my shyt, and not even trying to smoke with me like tryng to get a blunt and go smoke by themselves cuz im busy just trying to chill and relax at my own party...how disrespectful is that?????????

So i will more then likely be smoking by myself or with 1 or 2 other people

4. damn dude iwould tell them to stop muchin so much

5. #5 Ridd, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    Zig-zag, smoking greens or rizzla! you won't find any better papers. yo also don't mix tobacco in with weed, there's no real reason to do this unless yourt weed is really damp and won't burn by itself, it won't get you any higher, kills the taste of green and is straight up terrible for you (i smoke). make sure your weed is dry and nice and ground up and it'll smoke perfect.

6. you can buy a box of dutches if you want to save acouple bux on em , but if your trying to conserve your weed what i do is roll a dime in a dutch smoke half at night before i go to sleep then the next night smoke the other half and save a big roach then roll another dime etc. then when you have enough roaches you roll a roachie blunt and that shit will get you lifted :wave:

7. If you have the money, spend it on a vaporizer. Trust me your lungs and your wallet will thank you.

If you don't, I wouldn't suggest buying a box of dutches because if they go stale they'll be really harsh and difficult to roll properly. So I would go with what sovietred said and buy a small piece or even a cheap bong. Blunts are great but they have tobacco in them and I'd suggest limiting tobacco intake as much as possible.

8. the best way to conserve your weed use is to buy a small one hitter (preferabbly glass). use this to smoke, you will have 1 hit at a time, all green hits. you will see that it only really take 8-10 hits to get high

youll notice those 8-10 hits is way less than the blunt/bowl/bong you usually smoke, so you use less weed, and get just as high...:hello::hello:

9. small piece is always a good idea but you should invest in a vortex gravity bong .. you pack like a .2 of some dank shit youll be high for literally about an hour maybe even longer

since i bought mine ive been saving so much a day i just pack that shit like 45 minutes before i plan on going to bed and boy its great

10. i myself am interested in mixing it with the legal herbs u mentioned.
    i bought 2 oz od damiana and an oz of kava kava a while back. the kava kava made my mouth numb as hell (drink not smoke) but that was it. the damiana kinda sped me up. i ended up losing the last oz at somepoint (i took it to a lot of friends homes lol)

anyways, on friend i gave some damiana to mixed it with weed (about 50/50) and said it made him pass out just a little bit into the high. when i mixed it, it was only my 2nd time with weed, and i was already a lil high, but i went and did a bout of damiana to weed (about 4 to 1) and it made me feel super high again. i didnt really notice much of an effect. the great thing abt damiana is, it burns super slow so it will inturn cause the joint/blunt to burn slower.

i am about to order something such as blue lotus or dagga, or maybe something loaded with opium.

11. When i used to buy ounces at a time, i used to just roll like 8 joints at a time, and use them whenever needed. I used to bring a couple with me whenever i left the house to smoke in the car or where i may be going. My only advise would be to not tell people how much you have exactly. Take a couple grams out of your ounce and put that in a different bag. Showing people you have a ton of bud, makes them feel like your not sharing enough if you have that much. Besides keeping your weed seperate reduces the chance of losing it, people stealing it, people grubbing off of you, and most of all losing it to the police if you some how get caught.

12. yeah well if i was trying to make my stash last longer i wouldnt be smoking blunts and joints all the time. Getting yourself a glass pipe is the best idea.

13. hot knifing or vaping a bowl is the best imo. you get super baked off small ammts

14. get a super blunt and throw the ounce in that shit.
    go big or go home

15. Threads including other substances belong in Pandora's Box,here is what I would do if I were you.

Go to a headshop and buy a decent bong.

16. What you need good sir is a fine bong. I'm talking a $1,000 piece that just hits over and over as much as you want it to, and it never says stop or don't touch me there. It's crazy stuff.

17. if you are against buying any extra pieces you should smoke a J in the morning then just use the one hitter to keep you feeling good throughout the day. Cant pack too much in those things so you shouldnt use up too much of your bud.

18. I would suggest not sharing(if you want to make it last) and purchasing a small pipe. Think of all of the money you will save on papers :)

-C

19. i'd just buy a small bowl, that way everytime you want to smoke you dont have to roll a blunt or j

20. For the dank, a few good one hitters is all I need to be a comfortable high. Go for that. saves tonnes of stash.