Just got an iphone robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wake_and_bake, Jan 30, 2011.

1. I was at a bar and had couple of drinks. I decided to go home early and smoke a joint before bed. I got out of the metro and started grinding the bud so i could smokea j before going inside of my house. I was walking up the hill to my house, coming from the metro and i saw this black sketchy looking dude walking towards me. He wasn't too far away so i decided to switch sidewalks, from right to left. As i was walking up the hill, he jumps me from behind, grabs and throws the weed away and tells me to give him my phone, or else i would die. At this point, i am on the ground and he is trying to grab my phone out of my right pocket. I throw couple of punches at him and he punched me a few times as well. He was a lot bigger and older than me. This fucker ended up grabbing my phone and running away like a little pussy. Of course i called the cops as soon as i got home but it was too late. Lesson learned. I feel like like fucking hunting that fucker down and burning him alive. FUKKKK:mad:

2. damn dude thats bogus as hell, where were you at? bad area? gotta keep that shit on the DL cant be flashin it around.
    sorry to hear though man, thats really shitty...hopefully karma comes back n bites that nig in the ass

3. No it wasn't a sketch area. It was 12 oclock and he saw me listening to music then the next thing i know, im on the ground.

4. City? State?

5. #5 Birdlives, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    I'm black, and when I see snobby white crackas switching sidewalks on me like bitches cuz they's afraid I'll rob their white asses, I go over rough them up and take their shit. I wouldn't do this if they had the deceny to treat me like a normal human and walk past me.

Racism isn't cool here no matter what race it's against, man... -JD

6. Ahahahahaha!!
    black people are hella scarry to MOST white people, especially to white women, and in the dark. Unless you were invited and so was the black maniconda. lol jk all my black peeps.

7. Well, me, a white dude, who was raised from 5th grade till end of high school, and have been around black friends from the hood, I do take caution when im in my city haha. It's just this instinct I have since majority of the black people where I live, come from pretty rough areas. Not that I hate black(one of my best friends is black), but it's this white people mentality. Media is fucked up

But OP, shit sucks. I don't understand what lesson you learned, since this wasn't really your fault that you got robbed. You should put a tracer or some app on your iphone next time. Some guy got his back from putting an app that does that, and his phone was stolen ten minutes after his download.

8. Learn how to defend yourself and this kind of shit won't happen. Knives and gun robberys are one thing but if you try and rob me without a weapon i'm going to walk home with some of your teeth in my pocket.

9. ,

If this was the opposite, you'd all start crying and say racist.

Carry a knife with you next time. That shit sucks fukers can't pay for their own shit so they gotta steal others hard earned belongings.

10. Because we all know the only way to battle ignorance is with even greater ignorance topped with violence and thievery. Ever think it's degenerates like you that create that stigma in the first place?

By the way, I bet I couldn't say "and when I see a gangsta black ******, I switch sidewalks" without getting shit on. :rolleyes:

Edit: Forum won't even let me. Hah.

11. #11 Tok3r, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
    shit sucks hunt the f'er down

12. dude how did you survive only being raised starting at 5th grade?
    did you change your own daipers?

13. dude tries to fuck with me hope he got a cup on ain't no one stealing my peice of shit 20$ phone :mad: RIGHT TO THE BALLS *****

14. what kind of iphone was it? you could use the find my iphone tool if you registered with mobile me. it locates your iphone via gps and then you can find the fucker and whoop his ass. just a thought

15. If I was you, I would have grabbed that fucker by the balls and pulled REAL hard to stand myself up, then kick him straight in the balls. On his way down, I'd be sure to catch him in the chin with a knee, and maybe throw in a kick or two to his face for good measure.

Ain't NOBODY stealing my shit, I'll bite you and dig my thumbs into your eyes if I have to.

16. What your supposed to do is exactly what you did, well with less resistance.
    He could have had a gun! Are you willing to die for a worthless hunk of metal?
    Your not fucking Chuck Norris, let that shit go, it's not worth taking a bullet for, or worse.

17. Montreal, Canada

18. Dude, iPhone's have GPS on them. Report it stolen to the place you got it. They could get it back but I doubt they will go through the trouble. I'm pretty sure you can have them brick it though so its useless to the guy.

19. The damn french

20. or he could have had nothing on him, and my man would still have his iphone? :confused:

a wise man once told me, the physical pain you get from having your ass beat is farrrr less than the mental pain you feel from knowing you bitched out.