Just Got An Idear

Discussion in 'General' started by Maryjoowanna, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Not the kind of attitude people at grasscity want to hear. Lighten up man, it's alright if you don't like the idea, but don't insult him. I know it's old, but it's true, If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Every one of your post on this thread has been negative so far. If anyone has all ready addressed this, I apologize, I only read the first page. *Now that I've read the whole thread* Everyone would appreciate it if you would just get the hell out, we want a peaceful community and not immature fools being jackasses. Oh, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

2. lol

alright fine.. i admit i was bein a prick......but always remember 1 rule...

this is the NET....dont take it so seriously...:p

go smoke a bowl aiteee

btw, as many ppl have pointed out, the threadstarter's idea is ridiculously stupid, becuase....well.....im laughing if u still cant figure it out ....good luck with life tho :wave:

btw2, scooby doo - 1. no one cares.

3. The idea is to basically create a chain of convenient stores that targets its goods torwards a specific type of people. How is that stupid? For all your dumbass knows it could be the greatest idea ever and the threadstarter could go on to make millions. Frankly I don't see why its so stupid. But please, since you are clearly a superior being...explain it to me. Explain to me why an idea and a little entrepreneurship is stupid. Its something I doubt your dumbass knows anything about. Die in a fire.

4. I'd say good rebuttal. Let's see. My first post was a light hearted one. It was a fun idea I thought of when I was high.

You're a jackass and I hope an admin banns you so we don't have to deal with your immature attitude.

Have you not noticed EVERYONE is against you? Did you not realize I already said this was more of dream than an actual buisness plan?

We don't care about what you think of us also. We're just going to make you as extremely un-welcomed as possible so that hopefully you'll stop posting here.

Peace.

5. And you're right. THIS IS THE FUCKING NET. Don't take things so seriously...such as this thread, or such as this "Fuck you."

Take it easy man.